[Tested the unit with a first generation iTouch (8GB)]
- Comes in a decent box as shown
- Able to figure out the button functions easily
- Thick cables, less prone to entangle
- Fits to iTouch nicely
- Comes with clip to fasten to bag or somewhere with good reception.
- Signal reception is as good as the radio in my Nokia handphone. No problems outdoors.... Read more
-Able to listen to the radio pretty loud and clear.
-Auto search and manual search function.
-4 memory you may set
-able to switch to ipod or radio.
-remote controls volume and ipod controls i.e. next song, last song, play, pause. -Unable to turn off when its plugged in the bottom part of the iPhone.
-Unable to answer phone calls when listening to radio.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.