DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Touch Screen/Digitizer for NDS Lite
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRedLuthor on 05/29/2014

A very good replacement part for a very reasonable price. For less than €2 the DSL was working perfectly again with touch. Installation is quite a fiddle and you really need to know what you are doing otherwise you may brake your DS to a point where only a professional can repair the connector on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRakkachi on 01/24/2014

Correct size and thickness, length of cable is identical to original touch screen. After installation worked correct and response is the same as original screen. The surface of the touch screen looked slightly different from the original at first, but this was because of the fact that it usually has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarthchris13 on 11/16/2013

La qualité du produit est parfaite, fonctionne très bien, semble aussi réactif que l'écran tactile l'original. Quality of this product is perfect, works fine, seems to be as reactive as the original touch screen. Attention, le montage n'est pas simple pour les novices, à ne commander ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybassem8246 on 05/27/2013

perfect deal for its price cannot be more cheaper its very hard to install but that's the system of the nds lite. no cons from dx side its only cons is the hard installation. it supposed be a little sticky but it wasn't and was hard to align it while installing not so clear as the original works perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjamie8404 on 04/08/2013

The touch screen works just fine. I have had no problems with trying to get it to function. Also the product was very cheap. It is very tricky to install. I accidentally broke off the P6 connector when I was putting it in so that created some unseen obstacles. The screen does have a different feel to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshenske on 03/29/2013

- Packaging. All products i have received thus far have been well protected and are in the same condition shown in the pictures. - Works. I've had no problems so far with the touch screen not responding correctly. - Easy to install. No soldering, just quick a plug in, remove the old digitizer and reapply ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfantastis on 01/26/2013

very good and nice product and not expencive good package fit's well verry easy to install workd emmiddiatly good good good !!!!even i can install it and i have no knogledge of electronics non that i can think of mayby a frame may be in the package and a manual would be easy but if you check you tube ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaragog47 on 11/23/2012

The price to get a screen from the repair centre will cost 10 times as much. I would definitely recommend it, to any one that has an NDS, either as a spare or to replace an already broken screen. Super easy to install and replace. none really. Shipping packaging could be better as items had to be reshipped ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymark456 on 01/02/2012

a good quality touchscreen, with 2 screenprotectors at each side of the plastic panel. It responds very well, much better than the original touchscreen which was almost broken. Hard to install. However, not impossible. If you take a good DIY instructable from youtube it is possible.You have to have a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKriel on 06/23/2011

- Low Price - Good availability - Build quality seemed to be adequate for the price - Not so easy to install, but it's mainly DSs designs fault - Getting the screen in right place can be quite hard. - Seemed to be less flexible than the original screen. - If you don't have nerves of steel you probably ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections