DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Bus Wires for PSP 3000 (3-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysnowflakeangel on 12/16/2013

Cheaper than other vendors. Works just fine, surprisingly. Expecting one or two faulty but every circuit works just fine. Longer postal time, but it's worth the price. Worth buying stuff from dx.com. Mostly the circuits found were triple the price for only one circuit, instead of the whole set. Very good if you're planning to have spare parts if your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysliversurfer on 05/27/2011

I did a full disassemble and reassemble with a new case. The directional button bus fit as it should with high quality 3M adhesive backing included. The action buttons bus fit as it should with high quality 3M adhesive backing included. The plastic is good quality and not brittle folds nicely where needed. The direction and action buttons functioned ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBrunoGdias on 02/25/2011

Product identical to the original sony flat, my PSP had the defect of the R button get fired after I decided to change the housing, as part adhesive is pulled back when the original ended up causing the problem, but this item is now fixed and everything working as originally! Produto idêntico ao flat original da sony, meu PSP apresentava o defeito do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkevan on 07/29/2010

Wow, Thanks Dealextreme, i am very happy for this product, it revive my broken psp buses, now i can use my psp again, you are really great, this product cost much on our country and also hard to find in service store when i saw it on this site i grab it instantly even i want for 10 days before it is ship, because of stock shortage, finally i got it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections