DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Bus Wires for PSP 3000 (3-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by sliversurfer on 05/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I did a full disassemble and reassemble with a new case. The directional button bus fit as it should with high quality 3M adhesive backing included. The action buttons bus fit as it should with high quality 3M adhesive backing included. The plastic is good qualit... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by BrunoGdias on 02/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Product identical to the original sony flat, my PSP had the defect of the R button get fired after I decided to change the housing, as part adhesive is pulled back when the original ended up causing the problem, but this item is now fixed and everything working... Read more

0 0
  • posted by markevan on 07/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Wow, Thanks Dealextreme, i am very happy for this product, it revive my broken psp buses, now i can use my psp again, you are really great, this product cost much on our country and also hard to find in service store when i saw it on this site i grab it instantly even i wa... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections