DX » Community » Reviews » RGB Scart Cable for Wii - PAL/NTSC (1.74M-Length)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 17% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynunoabcs on 11/01/2013

The RGB Scart Cable for Wii - PAL/NTSC (1.74M-Length) works as expected. I cannot find any difference between the RGB Scart Cable for Wii - PAL/NTSC (1.74M-Length) and the original one. I was afraid it wouldn’t work. But don’t worry and buy it. I cannot find any cons for the RGB Scart Cable for Wii - PAL/NTSC (1.74M-Length), unless the delivery time.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygephardt on 02/13/2013

This is great if you need a SCART cable for a Wii. I had difficulty finding one in a shop where I am located, and shipping was included. The price is great. The build quality is excellent. The cable is covered with the kind of material you would expect on a broadcast quality cable- very slick and not prone to catch on anything at all. None. Remember ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelbowski on 12/02/2011

Cheap raw materials for making custom cables OR once fixed, ok for getting decent-quality RGB output from Wii. The RGB and blanking signals are wired up wrong. On my cable the RGB was completely mixed up: It had been wired as red to green, green to blue and blue to red (Wii to SCART). The SCART blanking signal (pin 16) is not connected at all, making ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMACTEPCMEPTU on 02/15/2011

I tested it and it worked perfect on Nintendo Wii and CRT TV. ( NOT LCD !!!) The build quality of the cable is excellent Its realy RGB Scart Cable for Wii . The image of all games became much better than earlier. Better picture than with the original composite cable. None I think.. Everything is work great. It works. Cheap Good option to people who ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypocpoc on 05/16/2010

Switch from tv to av automatically Not a true RGB cable, it can not display rgb because the rgb blanking pin is connected to nothing in the scart -_-' I use a lot of old consoles with rgb cable on my tv, and I can tell this cable is not a rgb cable. I opened the stuff, Red Green and Blue are connected, but without the RGB blanking signal the stuff wont ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byavegh on 03/21/2010

It works. Not better than the composite cable that came with the wii. Switched back and forth several times. Could not see a difference in sharpness or color depth. Even made pictures with my camera and could not see difference. I read at several places that the rgb ought to be better than composite, but either the cable is not true rgb (which I doubt)... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections