DX » Community » Reviews » RGB Scart Cable for Wii - PAL/NTSC (1.74M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynunoabcs on 11/01/2013

The RGB Scart Cable for Wii - PAL/NTSC (1.74M-Length) works as expected. I cannot find any difference between the RGB Scart Cable for Wii - PAL/NTSC (1.74M-Length) and the original one. I was afraid it wouldn’t work. But don’t worry and buy it. I cannot find any cons for the RGB Scart Cable for Wii -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygephardt on 02/13/2013

This is great if you need a SCART cable for a Wii. I had difficulty finding one in a shop where I am located, and shipping was included. The price is great. The build quality is excellent. The cable is covered with the kind of material you would expect on a broadcast quality cable- very slick and not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelbowski on 12/02/2011

Cheap raw materials for making custom cables OR once fixed, ok for getting decent-quality RGB output from Wii. The RGB and blanking signals are wired up wrong. On my cable the RGB was completely mixed up: It had been wired as red to green, green to blue and blue to red (Wii to SCART). The SCART blanking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMACTEPCMEPTU on 02/15/2011

I tested it and it worked perfect on Nintendo Wii and CRT TV. ( NOT LCD !!!) The build quality of the cable is excellent Its realy RGB Scart Cable for Wii . The image of all games became much better than earlier. Better picture than with the original composite cable. None I think.. Everything is work ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypocpoc on 05/16/2010

Switch from tv to av automatically Not a true RGB cable, it can not display rgb because the rgb blanking pin is connected to nothing in the scart -_-' I use a lot of old consoles with rgb cable on my tv, and I can tell this cable is not a rgb cable. I opened the stuff, Red Green and Blue are connected,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byavegh on 03/21/2010

It works. Not better than the composite cable that came with the wii. Switched back and forth several times. Could not see a difference in sharpness or color depth. Even made pictures with my camera and could not see difference. I read at several places that the rgb ought to be better than composite,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections