- No more batteries.
- Easy to use.
- Good quality, isn't easy to break.
- Cheaper than a official cable and battery. - Lenght, do not buy when you are sitting too far away from your console, only less than 1,5meters is doable.
- Battery can last for hours, but sometimes it's empty within an hour (when charged fully ofcourse) Bought it for the wire,... Read more
the battery works like a charm not a good as an original thugh but way better than batteries using aa batteries. charges a bit slow from time to time
the usb charging cable isn't quite as long as originals. it functions as a good replacement. not better than originals but better than batteries using aa batteries. it's not as good as the original ... Read more
- Fits well in the controller.
- Battery last for several hours.
- You can charge the battery while connected to your computer. - Cable is not that long, it's shorter then the original MS cable.
- Plastic feels a bit cheap, but it works. Got it for my second controller but I am a bit disappointed about the cable length. (1.5 meter)
I use this cable ... Read more
Nice batteries, the capacity really is wha it says. It can be rechargeable in computers. I am not sure about how much it lasts, it depends on the time played during the day. I use the same battery for a few days, playing 3 to 5 five hours per day. THe USB cable is very very long!! Charge and play works very well!! You can buy just for the cable. Sometimes ... Read more
If you have an xbox 360 controller, you must know how much money you sink into buying batteries. With this product, it will save you money and time swapping out batteries. It doesn't take long to charge and it lasts about 4 hours play time before you need to recharge with the cable. This is a must have if you own a 360. I don't think it's specced to ... Read more
Everything you could want from a retail battery and cable, for a fraction of the cost. The cable is exactly like an official one, and the only difference in the battery is the sticker that clearly is fake. No real cons, except DX has a newer version in stock for the same price, with a 4800mah battery. That's the only con, and it's not really anything ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.