DX » Community » Reviews » 3600mAh Rechargeable Battery with USB Charging Station for Xbox 360 Controller
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBartjaah on 10/17/2013

- No more batteries. - Easy to use. - Good quality, isn't easy to break. - Cheaper than a official cable and battery. - Lenght, do not buy when you are sitting too far away from your console, only less than 1,5meters is doable. - Battery can last for hours, but sometimes it's empty within an hour (when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShadowRaider on 06/23/2013

the battery works like a charm not a good as an original thugh but way better than batteries using aa batteries. charges a bit slow from time to time and the usb charging cable isn't quite as long as originals. it functions as a good replacement. not better than originals but better than batteries using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaggett360 on 06/28/2011

- Fits well in the controller. - Battery last for several hours. - You can charge the battery while connected to your computer. - Cable is not that long, it's shorter then the original MS cable. - Plastic feels a bit cheap, but it works. Got it for my second controller but I am a bit disappointed about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrafael2988 on 12/27/2010

Nice batteries, the capacity really is wha it says. It can be rechargeable in computers. I am not sure about how much it lasts, it depends on the time played during the day. I use the same battery for a few days, playing 3 to 5 five hours per day. THe USB cable is very very long!! Charge and play works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysyuusuke on 08/19/2009

If you have an xbox 360 controller, you must know how much money you sink into buying batteries. With this product, it will save you money and time swapping out batteries. It doesn't take long to charge and it lasts about 4 hours play time before you need to recharge with the cable. This is a must have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrpgdonkey on 04/24/2009

Everything you could want from a retail battery and cable, for a fraction of the cost. The cable is exactly like an official one, and the only difference in the battery is the sticker that clearly is fake. No real cons, except DX has a newer version in stock for the same price, with a 4800mah battery.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections