DX » Community » Reviews » HSGQ EFiber 5500M 10/100Mbps RJ45 LAN to Fiber Optic Multi-Mode Duplex Fiber Convertors (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• A potentially very good deal, but only got one (not 2-pack)

posted by amujunen on 07/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

A low-cost package of two 100Mbps optical Ethernet converters; look like standard make and thus expecting standard operation.

Cons:

Only received one converter (instead of the promised 2-pack), and thus I have been unable to perform any functional testing between two units. The customer service promptly refunded USD 25 of the missing converter, but they were unable to send me the missing 2nd converter.

OtherThoughts:

This would be a very good deal if it really consisted of two converters in a 2-pack. I just have to wait and see to verify if this is really the case---I have ordered a 2nd shipment and I'm waiting to see if it will really contain two converters---that was promised to me by the customer service.

Bottomline:

A good deal if it really ships with two converters and if they indeed work---waiting to test and try that.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections