DX » Community » Reviews » TOSLINK Digital Audio Optical Cable (2M-Length)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygogileli on 03/17/2014

Simply the best, very fast delivery, great quality, good thickness and flexibility, easy to work with. Worked perfectly without any problems. Crystal clear sound. The quality of the cable seems very good. cNo special cons worth mentioning. As I said, good quality optical audio cable for good price, delivers digital audio from one unit to another. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMalteT01 on 02/16/2014

Very flexible cable, i expected a cheap coated wire of plastic but got a lot more than that, not stiff at all and nice rubber coating. Connectors are plastic but very decent, well worth the money. Decent length to work with but no issue to coil it up to shorten it. None really, does it's job very well. After all it's a cable for digital signals, so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhenu84 on 12/13/2013

Very good quality, metal elements built-in, good thickness and flexibility. Suits perfect where standard 1,5 m cable was not enough. None that I can think of. I tested it on my computer to watch an online show, and audio were great. I tested on my girlfriend's iPad, and it worked just good, with fast data transmission, and the same quality of audio ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfernm on 09/27/2013

Cheap for the length you get. Seems to be built ok, but on the cheaper side of things. Locks tightly in my devices. Mine arrived with one of the ends not having a straight cut! I just cut it straight using nail clippers and it seems to work fine. Worth the price if you need this length and dont mind it being overal fairly cheaply made. Worth buying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeonid62 on 07/24/2013

Very good quality, metal elements built-in, good thickness and flexibility. Suits perfect where standard 1,5 m cable was not enough. No protective box. As for the cable itself, cons are not detected yet. Buy it without doubts, it's worth buying! I was worrying about delivery (some hard package needeed), but everything is okay. Better than brand cables ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygielfeldt on 02/02/2010

- Soft and flexible cable. - Easy to work with. - The plugs. I have had some difficulty in plugging in the cables to some of my equipment. After af few times of plugging and unplugging it seems to be okay. Perhaps a molding issue from the production. I have experienced some clicking noise from time to time, but I am not sure this is the cables fault.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKrentenbol on 01/15/2010

-Does what is has to do -Flexible -Seems to be though, although it doesn't look like it is. -It longer than the standard 1 meter cable you usually see in shops and on the internet. -Price, could be a little cheaper. -Doesn't looks as sturdy as it might be If you want to connect some devices via TOSLINK, this is the cable to get. Could be a little cheaper,... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections