DX » Community » Reviews » TOSLINK Digital Audio Optical Cable (2M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Happy Nice cable digital perfecto good quality cables.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvkfires on 02/04/2015

uso domestico sobresaliente

buen cable

Impression:digital perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted bytechgreg on 01/27/2015

I'm very impressed with the quality. The cables arrived quickly and they work great.

Impression:good quality cables. ;

0 0 0

• posted byRodrigoLTJ82 on 01/18/2015

great cable, works great !!! used to plug my xbox in the home theater, works perfect. Only had a bit of a delay problem with the Rocksmith game but it´s because of the tv.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byHITMAnsOFT on 10/29/2014

Pros: thick but soft cable Cons: large, all-plastic connectors, rough and uneven cut of fiber ends, cable and fiber are loose inside the connector on one end, can move back and forth.

Impression:Nice cable,bad termination;

0 0 0

• posted bysandrusp on 10/12/2014

Pros: This cable is a 1.5 meters long audio Digital cable. It works great, it's good quality , The sound quality is really fantastic after the cable is connected and it's easy to use. It's worth the price. Cons: none. OtherThoughts: I used to connect the TV to the home theater. I loved the result... Read more

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted byannyyy on 07/15/2014

it's a good product, it came in a strong box that i think will never broke the product, it's simple to use, came if a manual simple in english and chinese language translated, easy to pay too, simple to pay with all metodes you want, and the price i can't found better in my country it lasted too... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygogileli on 03/17/2014

Simply the best, very fast delivery, great quality, good thickness and flexibility, easy to work with. Worked perfectly without any problems. Crystal clear sound. The quality of the cable seems very good. cNo special cons worth mentioning. As I said, good quality optical audio cable for good from... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMalteT01 on 02/16/2014

Very flexible cable, i expected a cheap coated wire of plastic but got a lot more than that, not stiff at all and nice rubber coating. Connectors are plastic but very decent, well worth the money. Decent length to work with but no issue to coil it up to shorten it. None really, does it's job very... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhenu84 on 12/13/2013

Very good quality, metal elements built-in, good thickness and flexibility. Suits perfect where standard 1,5 m cable was not enough. None that I can think of. I tested it on my computer to watch an online show, and audio were great. I tested on my girlfriend's iPad, and it worked just good, with... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfernm on 09/27/2013

Cheap for the length you get. Seems to be built ok, but on the cheaper side of things. Locks tightly in my devices. Mine arrived with one of the ends not having a straight cut! I just cut it straight using nail clippers and it seems to work fine. Worth the price if you need this length and dont... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections