DX » Community » Reviews » TOSLINK Digital Audio Optical Cable (2M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Happy Nice cable Good for you digital perfecto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9286443 on 07/23/2015

Voor deze prijs is het goed voor dit kabeltje in voorraad te hebben , want meestal als je het nodig hebt dan heb je het niet.

Impression:Nice cable;

0 0 0

• posted byremoey on 07/09/2015

Pros: Low price. Works fine. Cons: No cons. ...........................................

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bykikonido on 06/03/2015

es un buen producto, con un precio razonable, y bien construido; lo conecte segun llego y funciona perfectamente; la largura esta muy bien

0 0 0

• posted byAriAulikki on 04/08/2015

Improve the sound quality of your movies.

Impression:perfect,Good for you;

0 0 0

• posted byvkfires on 02/04/2015

uso domestico sobresaliente

buen cable

Impression:digital perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted bytechgreg on 01/27/2015

I'm very impressed with the quality. The cables arrived quickly and they work great.

Impression:good quality cables. ;

0 0 0

• posted byRodrigoLTJ82 on 01/18/2015

great cable, works great !!! used to plug my xbox in the home theater, works perfect. Only had a bit of a delay problem with the Rocksmith game but it´s because of the tv.

0 0 0

• posted byHITMAnsOFT on 10/29/2014

Pros: thick but soft cable Cons: large, all-plastic connectors, rough and uneven cut of fiber ends, cable and fiber are loose inside the connector on one end, can move back and forth.

Impression:Nice cable,bad termination;

0 0 0

• posted bysandrusp on 10/12/2014

Pros: This cable is a 1.5 meters long audio Digital cable. It works great, it's good quality , The sound quality is really fantastic after the cable is connected and it's easy to use. It's worth the price. Cons: none. OtherThoughts: I used to connect the TV to the home theater. I loved the result... Read more

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted byannyyy on 07/15/2014

it's a good product, it came in a strong box that i think will never broke the product, it's simple to use, came if a manual simple in english and chinese language translated, easy to pay too, simple to pay with all metodes you want, and the price i can't found better in my country it lasted too... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere