DX » Community » Reviews » TOSLINK Digital Audio Optical Cable (2M-Length)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by gogileli on 03/17/2014

Pros: Simply the best, very fast delivery, great quality, good thickness and flexibility, easy to work with. Worked perfectly without any problems. Crystal clear sound. The quality of the cable seems very good. Cons: cNo special cons worth mentioning. OtherThoughts: As I said, good quality optical audio cable for good price, delivers digital au... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Leonid62 on 07/24/2013

Pros: Very good quality, metal elements built-in, good thickness and flexibility. Suits perfect where standard 1,5 m cable was not enough. Cons: No protective box. As for the cable itself, cons are not detected yet. OtherThoughts: Buy it without doubts, it's worth buying! I was worrying about delivery (some hard package needeed), but everything... Read more

0 0
  • posted by gielfeldt on 02/02/2010

Pros: - Soft and flexible cable. - Easy to work with. Cons: - The plugs. I have had some difficulty in plugging in the cables to some of my equipment. After af few times of plugging and unplugging it seems to be okay. Perhaps a molding issue from the production. OtherThoughts: I have experienced some clicking noise from time to time, but I am n... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Krentenbol on 01/15/2010

Pros: -Does what is has to do -Flexible -Seems to be though, although it doesn't look like it is. -It longer than the standard 1 meter cable you usually see in shops and on the internet. Cons: -Price, could be a little cheaper. -Doesn't looks as sturdy as it might be OtherThoughts: Bottomline: If you want to connect some devices via TOSLINK, th... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections