DX » Community » Reviews » Premium TOSLINK Digital Audio Optical Cable (3M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHenkdevries15 on 06/25/2014

The Pros are: sturdy cable Comes with protection caps for the ends. Not much, the protection caps are quite small and you will loose them if you do not secure them. I use the cable to connect my TV with my receiver and it does the job perfectly. My TV has the disadvantage that the optical output is directed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysudsumi on 05/27/2014

Does what it's supposed to do. Does it well. Cable plastic has a good feel. Connects easily between two devices. Cable is of a decent length. Price is alright. The gold ends are a little bulky... perhaps unnecessarily so. This may become a problem for people who are pushing their devices up against a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysporotrix on 05/07/2014

It has a very good grip, well finished. The cable is not too thin to break the fiber with an accidental twist and the heads are sturdy enough. Technically it does what it is supposed to. No significant signall loss or distortions to me (I'm not an audiophile). The protection caps on each end could be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBartware10 on 05/03/2014

Excellent quality, good construction and materials used suggest that will last long. Cable three meters enabling connecting devices that are distant. Price well below what I can find in my city (Rio de Janeiro - Brazil) After a few months of use I still can not find any negative point on that cable. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylg1223 on 03/31/2014

-Very simple to use -Good enough quality for most uses -Length is very useful (especially since I find TOSLINK connectors are a bit awkward to plug in, the extra length makes it a bit easier) -No significant cons. Gets the job done. Good enough for home use (plug it and forget it). Comes with little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjcuevas83 on 02/12/2014

Excelente material de construccion, muy buen acabado y sobre todo la longitud es la que necesitabas. la calidad del video es muy buena comple con las espectativas del producto. Excellent construction material, very good finish and especially the length you needed. the video quality is very good complement ... Read more

Good Audio Cable Good Audio Cable Good Audio Cable

0 0 0

• posted bymouzeymuis on 06/23/2013

I received the cable in the famous yellow package, wrapped in plastic. When I opened it and upon closer inspection the cable was not damaged. It looked sturdy and it felt like it was made of serious materials. The connectors were intact, with white transparent caps on the actual connectors. This cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeumobong on 05/12/2013

Product is of good quality and deliver high fidelity sound from equipment to equipment. Slight bending of the cable does not distort the sound unlike some from other manufacturers. It can simultaneously transmit audio and video. proprietary standards such as samsung's anynet is supported. The protective ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLostDude on 05/03/2013

It works fine at sending the audio from my home theather to my TV in glorious surround sound. Looks good strong and well made, and is thicker than the really cheap ones, so you probably won't break it. The fake gold-plated ring at the end is an annoying cosmetic addition. It can get out trying to insert ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycanever on 04/11/2013

Good design. Well made. Good materials. The cable length of 3.0 meters is suitable for any installation. Works perfect, and reduce the audio noise. Sound turns perfect. Plug of the product is large, which can cause difficulties in installing it into small spaces. The metallic shield of the cable comes ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections