DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 1600DPI 2.4GHz Wireless Rechargeable Ergonomic Vertical Mouse - Black + Gray
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhoraciojk on 05/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:light, vertical (almost, but not that much), powered by an internal battery. it can operate with one charge for a fair amount of time Cons:the internal battery is dead after no more than 4 charges before that, the wheel got broken. I see inside the mechanism i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byponsoteneo on 01/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ergonomic because the angle is just right. I bought a similar mouse SKU: 193901 and it was almost upright!! But this product is just perfectly angled that it is very comfortable. Also, the grip is small, which is good. As like the name, it really feels like holding a pen.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMechax8 on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very Light, works fine at a great distance (about 4 meters away from computer), It's Rechargeable (so you don't need to buy batteries all the time), battery last long...Very long. It been 3 months that I have it and I only recharged once (and I use it every si... Read more

3 0
  • posted byhoraciojk on 11/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a mouse, and it woks. No batteries to replace. No installation or driver issues (Win 7) Cons:After trying other truly vertical mouses, I can say that this one s not truly vertical, and it is not very ergonomic (my hand is not in a comfortable - vertical... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhbadenes on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is good. It could be cheaper; but it is decent for a good product. When you look at ergonomic products, some will cost for sure 10 times this one. The shape I never had problems with the wifi signal. The internal battery is also very good, I only cha... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections