DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 1600DPI 2.4GHz Wireless Rechargeable Ergonomic Vertical Mouse - Black + Gray
Customer’s impression:
BOM Happy Safe Professional Productive
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygadget5cat on 07/21/2015

This is easily one of my best purchases by far. I usually do not deliberately log in to review items I bought, but this mouse really deserves it. After using it for just two days, I am already feeling the benefits. After the entire day of computing, I did not feel the slightest of strain on my or... Read more

Impression:Happy,The best eletronic gadget on my desk!;

0 0 0

• posted bykipon on 04/25/2015

pros: good battery, holds more then a week, easy to us. con: stopped working after 4 month of use.

Impression:stopped working after 4 month;

0 0 0

• posted by9161046 on 02/26/2015

Hij werkt super erg snel geleverd dit is echt aan te raden helemaal top.

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted bysoldie on 02/09/2015

Goog quality for this price. I bought this for my collega. He is very happy. Maybe i buy one for me.

0 0 0

• posted bySebanja on 01/12/2015

Love it love it love it! can't do without my mouse anymore! it's great in the hand and is very accurate with the mousepointer. It lets you know when to charge AND believe it or not: I need to charge it one time per 5 months or so!

Impression:Just awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bywindpanda on 12/08/2014

Produto de boa qualidade, bateria duravél recomendo 100%

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byrudotcom on 10/28/2014

Pros: Good plastics, good make, on win 7 installs without any problem. works on any surface I found. relaxed wrist when operating. If you spend hours driving mouse over the table, you should have one like this to avoid a Repetitive Stress Injury. But at first you should get used to it. It takes... Read more

Impression:Safe,Professional,Productive;

0 0 0

• posted byMrBuffon on 09/23/2014

This is very nice mouse.. I liked it specially that it got ergonomic design with reasonable price and it really feels nice while using it. I only can think of the pros which are very useful and got cool design specially with a guy who uses the pc for a long time.. can't think of cons though as... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhoraciojk on 05/23/2014

light, vertical (almost, but not that much), powered by an internal battery. it can operate with one charge for a fair amount of time the internal battery is dead after no more than 4 charges before that, the wheel got broken. I see inside the mechanism is too cheap and bad it is not that the is... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byponsoteneo on 01/16/2014

Ergonomic because the angle is just right. I bought a similar mouse SKU: 193901 and it was almost upright!! But this product is just perfectly angled that it is very comfortable. Also, the grip is small, which is good. As like the name, it really feels like holding a pen. The mouse buttons take I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere