DX » Community » Reviews » BiSheng 31-in-1 Precision Screwdrivers for Electronics DIY (30-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjohnnyboy99 on 09/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:multiple bits quick change great value. Ideal for dealing with small screws on electronics, toys, glases , watches etc.. this set has over 30 bits and they are strong and take a lot of force when turning stuck screws great setCons:Case is not the best a bit bul... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxylta on 07/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Price - is great for so many different type of screw driver heads n such. It's an all u ever need in a box of tools. Ease of use - choose the head u need, plug it to the holder and use. as simple as 1 2 3. Built quality - the only reason i gave this a 4 is not beacuse of t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxylta on 07/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Price - is great for so many different type of screw driver heads n such. It's an all u ever need in a box of tools. Ease of use - choose the head u need, plug it to the holder and use. as simple as 1 2 3. Built quality - the only reason i gave this a 4 is not beacuse of t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfdisk on 05/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Its a really great product, there's so much bits included in this precision screwdriver set that ill probably wont be able to use half of them. build quality is great, i was a little hesitant to apply any force on it when turning tightly screwed screws in the fear that it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzmeios on 03/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:There are quite a few bits in this set, and almost all of them are mini and micro sized. This is great for when you are opening small electronics (laptops, phones), because most "average Joe" kits contain a number of shapes for larger screws, and the small ones... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzmeios on 03/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The set of bits is very well thought out. There are no "big" bits, but for all smaller screw sizes - laptop screws, other fine equipment - the set does its job perfectly well. Cons:I was disappointed that I could not use these bits, instead of with the manual h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreysabinas on 01/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very good product, of quality adapted for the price in the one that sells, and bought a couple of these because they are very useful, the magnetism that the tops have on having inserted them in very good and useful not to lose the pieces that acquittances of your... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjyrgeni25 on 12/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-VERY CHEAP -Doesn't require much space -Easy to use -Build quality is good for the price -Works well -All metal and plastic parts still good as new -Same kind of series cost here about 20-30€ (this only ~5€) Cons:Screwdriver itself could be little bit longer f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySirDeath on 11/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Has many of the oddball screw head sizes that the hardware tech will need at some point. From cell phones to blu-ray players, this covers about 80% of what you'll need. A very tidy little package that has threads pre-lubricated for you for easy access. Cons:It do... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylavender84 on 02/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:very good price for these tools. 31 screwdrivers are a lot for this price. they fit good into the handle because there's a magnet. I bought it mostly because i needed the hex and trigram screwdrivers, i tried to screw and unscrew some stuff and it's good. Cons:th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections