DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth 4.0 Heart Rate Monitor Strap for Iphone 4S / 5 / Ipod Touch 5 / Ipad 3 / 4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Works great very good buy Good training tool!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydenzi on 12/13/2014

Pros: price, quality, works without any problems with Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone 8.1 with Endomondo. You just need to moisten the electrode areas of the strap with water and properly connect the transmitter using the L and R indiators. Fast delivery to Poland. Cons: not detected. Read more

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted bycarboh on 12/08/2014

Ordered a Heart Rate Monitor to be used y a fitness app in my Iphone, Runtastic and Biketastic, which worked great. It was not one of the apps specified, but worked anyhow! Good value för money! Read more

Impression:Good training tool!;

0 0 0

• posted byareyway on 11/19/2014

Tested working with Lumnia 630. Easy to pair and use. Dummy proof device. I can't make it work with my old iPhone 4s hopefully it is just due to old IOS version. Read more

Impression:very good buy;

0 0 0

• posted byKAlpsjo on 11/13/2014

This is exactly what I was looking for. It's easy to use and works out of the box. I pair it with my iphone and have used it on a daily basis for months now, without changing the battery. Highly recommended! Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byNejcR on 08/29/2014

It took long to arrive to Spain, but everything was ok when I got it. CONS: No detailed explications how to use it in the box. For more details visit this page : http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Bluetooth-4-0-Smart-Heart-Rate-Monitor-Sensor-for-iPhone-4S-For-iPhone-5-5S-5C/914346_1903904863.html Read more

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted byRebliNk17 on 07/08/2014

great product and easy to use, fits to almost every body and shape, get the correct RPM and current values of the heart, can wear in different ways, connect easily to the iphone (do not know about galaxy) and fast. work with the Sport Tracker Application. can not tell if the product is on or it is off,... Read more

0 1 0

• posted byQuitetall on 06/29/2014

Good value, comfortable. Using it with Strava on my iPhone. Seems to be accurate. Pairs easily with Strava on the iPhone and then records so you can get your scores on Strava. Battery life seems OK so far, I've had mine 5 months and still on same battery, done about 1100 kms on the bile since then. The ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bymisaizdaleka on 06/03/2014

Nice design, pleasant to wear, can be easily put on and taken off. Discrete for wearing - it cannot be distinguished under the t-shirt. Easily connects with my phone. It would be cool if there were some indicator showing whether it's working or not and the battery status, but even without it, it's fine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNonoFR on 05/23/2014

Works great with a Nexus 5 (Android 4.4.2) and the application Runtastic PRO. This device is automatically detected by Runtastic when choosing "Smart Bluetooth 4.0 Runtastic heart rate Monitor", there's no pairing process to do. The chest strap is comfortable and stay at the right place. The ... Read more

5 0 5

• posted bylopt3000 on 05/21/2014

It is working well. Easy to use. Well adapted to Runtastic Pro app in a 4.4.2 Android System smartphone. But I think it works with others apps too (Runkeeper, Endomondo, etc). The product has a good price and it is easy to use. I works only on recent versions of Android System. No one specifications ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections