DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth 4.0 Heart Rate Monitor Strap for Iphone 4S / 5 / Ipod Touch 5 / Ipad 3 / 4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good perfect Useful Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytazy81 on 07/31/2015

Pros: Overall a good product. As a pracaution i swapped the battery with a new one, the strap connected with my device (samsung s6 - endomondo app) sucessfuly. The belt feels ok, it's about same quality as suunto/polar belts. The install is simple, as i didn't need to read the manual. Cons: none

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byjosedo on 07/07/2015

Pros: Fiel a la descripcion. Funciona 100% con Android 4.3+ y dispositvos con BT LE. Sincronización rápida y perfecta. Cons. Manual de instrucciones no en español.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bysstepa on 07/05/2015

First that you need to do after recieving - change the battery. And it will work fine. Simple in use, really good strap, almost 0 gramm ) and it can work with almost all apps. I've tryed it on iOS with endomondo, runtastic, adi micoach, nike+ and strava. With new battery it working fine (without... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybbrandal on 06/10/2015

Bought this as I lost my Polar H7 HR monitor, and didn't want to spend so much money for a new one. This unit was very affordable and work as well as any other Heart rate monitor. Build and strap quality seem good. All in all very happy with this purchase.

0 0 0

• posted byexterminator22 on 06/06/2015

Pros: - Works perfectly with RunKeeper on my Nexus 4 - Although the device is not very cheap, it is much less expensive compared to other brands. Cons: - It took me some time to figure out how to get it working. First of all, you need to be wearing the device before the phone can discover it. in... Read more

Good product for the price

0 0 0

• posted byS3bass on 06/03/2015

Very easy to use, if it is supported it is fast recognised. Strava sees the band very fast. Hope the build quality is good enough, not very sure about that. Hope the band last long.

0 0 0

• posted bypvicario on 05/27/2015

Pros: Price ; Cons: After 30mins aprox of use, it get disconnected from apps&phone. Not working well

0 0 0

• posted by8894477 on 04/21/2015

Good material design verry special and i love it you can buy this thing

Impression:good,perfect,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byCrasule on 04/18/2015

With iPhone 6 work (Runkeeper, Runtastic, Polar beat). Easy sync, no problem.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byjmartama on 03/05/2015

I wasn't expecting much from the product because of the pricetag but the quality seems to be pretty good. Strap is high quality, easily adjustable and comfortable. Only negative thing that I found is that the monitor detaches from the belt too easily. I'm using this with Android -phone (OnePlus I... Read more

2 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere