DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth 4.0 Heart Rate Monitor Strap for Iphone 4S / 5 / Ipod Touch 5 / Ipad 3 / 4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good perfect Useful Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaddeolsson on 02/07/2015

Easy to connect to Iphone 4S, didn´t work with samsung galaxy s4. heart rate measurement is not so sure , it flutters in the measurement. The band seems working well with other encoders.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bylordlama on 01/20/2015

Pros: worked fine with IPhone and also Xperia Z3 Android. Very easy to setup. Battery can be replaced. Cons: none Bottom line: I recommend!

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bybozozo on 01/09/2015

I use this during all my exercises; spinning, badminton and even workout. It works seamless with my iphone5s while using the wahoo app.

Impression:Super;

0 0 0

• posted bykktpp on 01/07/2015

its super comfortable and easy to use. It connects to my iphone 6 and works with my running, biking and workout apps. Great quality have used it all season and battery is still strong. Its as good as a name brand heart rate monitor just a fraction of the cost. Sleek low profile design keeps it it... Read more

Impression:Works great,Useful,good quality build;

0 0 0

• posted bysirragh on 01/05/2015

Prons: Easy too use, battery lives long, works with android devices Cons: needs bluetooth 4.0 Overall it's a great value for money.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byRzanden on 01/04/2015

Works well with Iphone 4S with Strava and Wahoo Apps

Impression:Very good,very good buy;

0 0 0

• posted byturktndkv on 12/26/2014

I bought it for my huawei honor 3c 4.4.2 work exallence. very good buy and very cheap if you consider the polar or the other .

Impression:good,Works great,very good buy;

0 0 1

• posted bydenzi on 12/13/2014

Pros: price, quality, works without any problems with Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone 8.1 with Endomondo. You just need to moisten the electrode areas of the strap with water and properly connect the transmitter using the L and R indiators. Fast delivery to Poland. Cons: not detected.

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted bycarboh on 12/08/2014

Ordered a Heart Rate Monitor to be used y a fitness app in my Iphone, Runtastic and Biketastic, which worked great. It was not one of the apps specified, but worked anyhow! Good value för money!

Impression:Good training tool!;

0 0 0

• posted byareyway on 11/19/2014

Tested working with Lumnia 630. Easy to pair and use. Dummy proof device. I can't make it work with my old iPhone 4s hopefully it is just due to old IOS version.

Impression:very good buy;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections