DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth 4.0 Heart Rate Monitor Strap for Iphone 4S / 5 / Ipod Touch 5 / Ipad 3 / 4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Works great
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNejcR on 08/29/2014

It took long to arrive to Spain, but everything was ok when I got it. CONS: No detailed explications how to use it in the box. For more details visit this page : http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Bluetooth-4-0-Smart-Heart-Rate-Monitor-Sensor-for-iPhone-4S-For-iPhone-5-5S-5C/914346_1903904863.html Read more

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted byRebliNk17 on 07/08/2014

great product and easy to use, fits to almost every body and shape, get the correct RPM and current values of the heart, can wear in different ways, connect easily to the iphone (do not know about galaxy) and fast. work with the Sport Tracker Application. can not tell if the product is on or it is off,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuitetall on 06/29/2014

Good value, comfortable. Using it with Strava on my iPhone. Seems to be accurate. Pairs easily with Strava on the iPhone and then records so you can get your scores on Strava. Battery life seems OK so far, I've had mine 5 months and still on same battery, done about 1100 kms on the bile since then. The ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bymisaizdaleka on 06/03/2014

Nice design, pleasant to wear, can be easily put on and taken off. Discrete for wearing - it cannot be distinguished under the t-shirt. Easily connects with my phone. It would be cool if there were some indicator showing whether it's working or not and the battery status, but even without it, it's fine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNonoFR on 05/23/2014

Works great with a Nexus 5 (Android 4.4.2) and the application Runtastic PRO. This device is automatically detected by Runtastic when choosing "Smart Bluetooth 4.0 Runtastic heart rate Monitor", there's no pairing process to do. The chest strap is comfortable and stay at the right place. The ... Read more

4 0 3

• posted bylopt3000 on 05/21/2014

It is working well. Easy to use. Well adapted to Runtastic Pro app in a 4.4.2 Android System smartphone. But I think it works with others apps too (Runkeeper, Endomondo, etc). The product has a good price and it is easy to use. I works only on recent versions of Android System. No one specifications ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytlef on 04/30/2014

I would like to correct some comments and help users disappointed : this perfectly works with Android but... you have to know how ;-) This is a Bluetooth Smart device, not a usual bluetooth. This means you don't have to pair it with your phone before using it. Just run your prefered application and in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykaninekl on 04/16/2014

good price good quality use it with Runtastic more than a month. sometime can not connect. i use some water to make it wet and reconnect again. I will try Wahoo fitness app after install today. no For Andriod user some program can not use it. IMO programmers need time to reprogram with 4.3 i am looking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarceloAdaes on 04/15/2014

Everything worked fine from the first attempt. The monitor is detachable from the stripe. The quality seems very good. The stripe is easy to adjust. You can put and remove the stripe by opening it, you don't need to wear it through your head. Instructions says you can't wash the stripe on the place where ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGarthPS on 04/11/2014

It automatically turn On and off. You just have to turn bluetooth on and compatible applications will work directly. The transmitter could be smaller but it is not an issue for me. Make sure you have wet the strap. And make sure you have adjust the strap correctly to maintain the contact in every position ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections