DX » Community » Reviews » Charging Dock Cradle for Samsung Galaxy S4 / i9500 - Black
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDGAbr on 06/06/2014

Very good product and its description on the website is corretíssima! Recommend the product because it really did what it promises! The only con is that it could have come with the energy field. I had to use the original cable to connect it to the power outlet. Having to use the original cable to connect it to the power source you do not get 2 ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byswehunter2000 on 03/25/2014

Easy to install. Does the same thing as every other docking station. Nice to have a battery indicator led on the docking station. soft padding at the back of the phone to prevent scratches. cable not included, should be included with that price. It's not expensive at all, but i a cable would still be nice It's very light, so i had to use double sided ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidx176 on 02/07/2014

It's really solid The mobile fits in perfectly and can't move while touching. Hard plastic which makes it feel solid. Angle is perfect for using on a office desk quite light, when touching it moves on my table,, solved the problem with rubber feet Mayby they could include rubber feet on the dock so it's steady, and what I think what could be an awesome ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhannupy on 08/07/2013

Nice, shiny looking dock for Galaxy S4. I use bare S4 without any protective casing or bumper -- the dock is little too loose (wide) and not heavy enough, you need two hands to get your phone undocked and care to get it docked. Phone does not regonize this dock (does not change to dock mode). Does not include USB-cable. Could be cheaper. Thinking of ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections