Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by andresgargut on 07/03/2014

Pros: Very sharp and light. Well designed. It closes perfectly. Very compact. Useful for handcrafting, with works that need small and accurate cuts. I hardly recommend it. Cons: It would be desirable if could be possible to choose the colour of the scissors. I´ve received a colorless gold scissors that I´ve never would have chosen. A... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by DaTeme on 06/28/2014

Pros: + Very cheap, can't find anything this cheap locally. + Blades are very sharp when it first came. + Blades keep sharpness even after the longtime of heavy usage but of course have to be careful to not to cut too hard or thick objects. + Does what it says. Cons: - Blades get tangled sometimes/blades get to wrong side. This is not big con b... Read more

Blades are still fine after couple of years use

0 0
  • posted by Stormulator on 04/08/2014

Pros: Extremely sharp and the design of the action allows you to cut very straight lines.. If you require a precision cutting tool then this would do the job. Good size fits snugly in your hand. Cons: I got two the same colour, which is just a metal finish, doesn't really affect the use but would have been nice to get 2 different colours. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mackgyver on 08/29/2013

Pros: Wery sharpened and works perfect! Good size for cut leaves on trees, herbs or cut thread on fabric and other. Came oiled and the quality its good too. Cons: I do not see any cons in fact. Time will show quality of these scissor. OtherThoughts: Came in random color (i didnt spec the color). For me it isnt problem, because i need perfect wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by yani83 on 06/14/2013

Pros: very well sharpened and works perfect! perfect size and came oiled the quality its good too Cons: came in old gold color (i wanted red or blue) but sais assorted so its no con really... no cons actually OtherThoughts: I use in sewing work is great! the size its perfect for detail work, so u can cut out threads really faster than using sci... Read more

0 0
  • posted by PublicSafety on 06/04/2013

Pros: These are sharp, the right size, and well made. Worth every penny. Cons: None, except the ones we got were black. I was hoping for a blue or red pair as my wife loves colour. But they are great, anyways. OtherThoughts: I bought these for my wife, as she is into sewing, and other types of stitching. We have purchased similar snip scissors... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Labbestuss on 04/30/2013

Pros: Razor sharp, cuts alot of things a normal scissor cant. Well built. Low price. Self sharpening. Will last long. Overall very good. Cons: You cant close it in a locked position for storage. Very unsafe if children can find it. Mine had no color (not really a con though) Packaging is very flimsy. OtherThoughts: Packaging could be better. Sh... Read more

0 0
  • posted by kropikiss on 04/18/2013

Pros: Thees scissors is very cheap. It seems to make precision cuts, no matter the kind of material you want to cut. It seems very sharp.Light. Simple design. Nice sturdy feel. Easy to use. Precise. They cut things you can't normally do with your regular scissors. Cons: The package was not very strong. Arrived little oily, but nothing wiping up... Read more

0 0
  • posted by alvarogmj on 04/13/2013

Pros: Good price, the scissors seem sturdy. Cons: Very small (10cm lenght), mine are gray, no color. Their usefulness is lower than I thought when I bought them. OtherThoughts: Buy them if you know you need them, I bought them and have found no real use for them. They are not good for stripping cables, and the blade is too small to comfortably... Read more

0 0
  • posted by gerazzz on 04/01/2013

Pros: Very good and inexpensive shears. Come in a protective rubber boot and processed oil. Golden color. Knives are very sharp. Cons: Cons were found OtherThoughts: I thought I would be bigger, but all right. This is my junk. I use them to cut small wires, insulation, cardboard, paper, and is still largely in the electrics. Not suitable for pe... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections