Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycrbastow on 04/30/2015

These little scissors are great for cutting light materials precisely. They are inexpensive and fit nicely in your hand. These are certainly a good deal and great to have on hand.

Impression:handy;

0 0 0

• posted bymauritsvw on 04/17/2015

Pros: Handy and compacts for al those small jobs where bigger scissors would be too unwieldy. Blades seems nice made, and cut well. Cons: Assembly and finish not al that good. Rivets not neatly stamped, and machine marks show on body of scissors (see photo). But they still seem sturdy enough.

Quite useful

Impression:Quite useful;

0 0 0

• posted byChrashsalot on 04/03/2015

A excellent scissor with superb quality. I was really surprised over this scissor, so sharp and very useful. Even cuts through thin aluminium and other materials that an ordinary scissor would break. I actually bought 3 more of them after i realized how good they where! And look at the price!... Read more

Impression:Useful,handy,Durable;

0 0 0

• posted byelephantPedals on 03/26/2015

Pros: It works, it's cheap. Cons: It's a bit flimsy. Slides freely perpendicularly, which means you must force the blades together, or you're not going to cut anything. It's made of non-stainless steel, rusts pretty fast in a high-humidity ambient. For the price it's well worth it!

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted by9061012 on 02/02/2015

Pros: the scisors are well sharpened and small which makes them really handy. Cons: Packaging could be more protective, they come in a plastic bag. The colour i got is gold, they look preety, but the one in the pictur (blur and red) are nicer :)

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bysyncz on 01/29/2015

Pros: Useful scissors, good quality material, decently sharpened, can be very useful depending on what u want to use them on. Cons: the package protecting the scissors is not that good. it should come with another protecting package in my opinion

Review scissors

0 0 0

• posted bydohko3000 on 01/21/2015

Pros: It's a scissors really cheap, and while you don't need to follow a cutting pattern they work ok. Cons: They don't have the quality as good as I expected and seems a bit difficult to cut straight with them, but for cut freely they are useful. Other thoughts: After several use, they are more... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/07/2015

Ideal for cutting, it is super sharp, came in red and blue color, the material is not the best, but the price is worth it.

0 0 0

• posted by8602173 on 12/27/2014

Ножници пришли ,просто железки в масле, дизайн просто никакой.Заказывал 2 штуки одни пришлось переклепать лезвее ,так как на сходилось и обработать напильником ручки что бы не порезаться об острые кромки ручек

Impression:Так себе;

0 0 0

• posted byDGee5187 on 11/05/2014

Pros: Cute little pair of lightweight scissors. Perfect to keep in a tool box or sewing set. Very sharp. Cons: Cheaply made. Will not cut anything heavy. Oily coming out of package. Other Comments: Great price on a very handy pair of very sharp scissors. Ideal for thin materials or fishing line.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: