Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGaloLouco on 08/29/2014

For the price is ok, you can use a couple days and that's it. Protect well from environment, once it cannot get in contact with water or humidity, will rust in an eye blink. I think this is not steel at all, because it rusts just in like 2 nights in contact with atmosphere of a non raining nights!! Very odd that steel is that fragile. Read more

Impression:Not exactly what I thought;

0 0
  • posted byandresgargut on 07/03/2014

Very sharp and light. Well designed. It closes perfectly. Very compact. Useful for handcrafting, with works that need small and accurate cuts. I hardly recommend it. It would be desirable if could be possible to choose the colour of the scissors. I´ve received a colorless gold scissors that I´ve never would have chosen. A transportation case ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaTeme on 06/28/2014

+ Very cheap, can't find anything this cheap locally. + Blades are very sharp when it first came. + Blades keep sharpness even after the longtime of heavy usage but of course have to be careful to not to cut too hard or thick objects. + Does what it says. - Blades get tangled sometimes/blades get to wrong side. This is not big con because it is very ... Read more

Blades are still fine after couple of years use
    0 0
  • posted byStormulator on 04/08/2014

Extremely sharp and the design of the action allows you to cut very straight lines.. If you require a precision cutting tool then this would do the job. Good size fits snugly in your hand. I got two the same colour, which is just a metal finish, doesn't really affect the use but would have been nice to get 2 different colours. I use these for cutting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviktorbir on 01/22/2014

Quite cheap scissors, very sharp, which can make precision cuts, on any material I've tried. A simple design that feels sturdy. Easy to use and precise. They cut things you can't normally do with your regular scissors. Well built. Came oily greased. Mine are not painted. No colour. Just the plain metal one. So, in fact, no real cons, by now, and it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykenterell on 12/16/2013

* Extremely low price. * Pretty easy to use * Small enough to use it in very condenced space like branch cuttening or something like that. * Looks very solid and trustfullness. I thing it is hard to brake for a very long time. * Strong metal. * Oiled properly. * Small eniugh to make any serious cuts. * Not color, but just metal. Not as advertised. *... Read more

0 0
  • posted byosya on 11/23/2013

Precision Steel Thrum Scissors - Color Assorted Scissors are used for cutting various thin materials, such as paper, cardboard, metal foil, thin plastic, cloth, rope, and wire. not 1.30 just 1.29 american dollars that tha 1.45 in canadian dollars Scissors are hand-operated shearing instruments. They consist of a pair of metal blades pivoted so that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxxaann on 11/13/2013

Thees scissors seems to make precision cuts, no matter the kind of material you want to cut. It seems very sharp. Light. It is very cheap. Come in a protective rubber boot and processed oil. Sharp scissor, made almost the same way as they did a 1000 year ago. This stays sharp much longer than a regular scissor! Color is random. I received the light-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymackgyver on 08/29/2013

Wery sharpened and works perfect! Good size for cut leaves on trees, herbs or cut thread on fabric and other. Came oiled and the quality its good too. I do not see any cons in fact. Time will show quality of these scissor. Came in random color (i didnt spec the color). For me it isnt problem, because i need perfect working scissors not colored and malfunctioning.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhorn on 07/06/2013

These are fantastic little scissors that are very accurate. I use them allot to remove labels and lose strings from clothing. The are very precise and can be used for fine cutting. The quality is very good and the scissor has very sharp blades. You could use them for other stuff to like cutting shapes out of paper for example, i bet they will be allot ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections