Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvikt0ry on 11/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The tweezers are built with high quality plastic, and for the price they are inexpensive. I use it when I'm disassembling notebooks to release busses and pick little things or connectors. The tip is very sharp and allows high precision movements. Cons:The tip... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrtusset on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- very cheap; - ideal for gift giving; - small; - good for travel; - good quality; Cons:I had no problem, nothing against. is a great product. OtherThoughts:Good option for gifting someone, or some lack dollares to complete your purchase, stay tuned to this item as it i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVyacheslav1961 on 02/14/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Tweezers comfortable in the hand. In the production I think used is of high quality plastic. Is flexible, does not break. I am very pleased with the purchase. We strongly recommend the purchase. Cons:Tweezers comfortable in the hand. In the production I think... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVyacheslav1961 on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Tweezers very comfortable in the hand. In the production of the forceps used very high quality plastic, I thought. Do not bend do not break does not crumble. I was very pleased with the purchase. My strong recommendation. Cons:Cons can not say anything. The ne... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections