Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvikt0ry on 11/17/2013

The tweezers are built with high quality plastic, and for the price they are inexpensive. I use it when I'm disassembling notebooks to release busses and pick little things or connectors. The tip is very sharp and allows high precision movements. The tip is quite fragile and breaks easily with some usage,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrtusset on 05/31/2013

- very cheap; - ideal for gift giving; - small; - good for travel; - good quality; I had no problem, nothing against. is a great product. Good option for gifting someone, or some lack dollares to complete your purchase, stay tuned to this item as it is very cheap. is small, ideal for travel. Good quality,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVyacheslav1961 on 02/14/2013

Tweezers comfortable in the hand. In the production I think used is of high quality plastic. Is flexible, does not break. I am very pleased with the purchase. We strongly recommend the purchase. Tweezers comfortable in the hand. In the production I think used is of high quality plastic. Is flexible, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVyacheslav1961 on 12/26/2012

Tweezers very comfortable in the hand. In the production of the forceps used very high quality plastic, I thought. Do not bend do not break does not crumble. I was very pleased with the purchase. My strong recommendation. Cons can not say anything. The necessary thing for me. The special features of ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections