DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Replacement Flints Pack - Red + Transparent (10-Piece)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by08srtblaclout on 01/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:for just one of these it cost 5-10 bucks by me at least. now for this price and your getting 10 of name brand flints its just amazing for the price. i would love to see if anyone can find this amount of flint sets for cheaper even non name brand ones you can't... Read more

2 0
  • posted by76422 on 11/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Most importantly...They're the right size. As any Zippo owner will know...Buying a generic brand of flint usually results in the annoyance of them being too big for a petrol/oil lighter. A long flint will be too tight in the flint housing. Causing it to sieze up the flint... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGasosal on 08/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These stones you out of a pinch, the price is good and if you're very picky, are fine to replace your lighter, you can have many for a good price, the case is as original and good plastic, if I liked, you dare to buy? Cons:The truth in the picture looks better q... Read more

Universal Replacement Flints Universal Replacement Flints Universal Replacement Flints
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections