DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Replacement Flints Pack - Red + Transparent (10-Piece)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by08srtblaclout on 01/08/2014

for just one of these it cost 5-10 bucks by me at least. now for this price and your getting 10 of name brand flints its just amazing for the price. i would love to see if anyone can find this amount of flint sets for cheaper even non name brand ones you can't beat this at all. what else there flints they work perfect,fit perfect and i love these cases ... Read more

2 0
  • posted by76422 on 11/21/2013

Most importantly...They're the right size. As any Zippo owner will know...Buying a generic brand of flint usually results in the annoyance of them being too big for a petrol/oil lighter. A long flint will be too tight in the flint housing. Causing it to sieze up the flint striker wheel. Real Zippo flint equals smiley face and zero frustration. Not a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGasosal on 08/16/2013

These stones you out of a pinch, the price is good and if you're very picky, are fine to replace your lighter, you can have many for a good price, the case is as original and good plastic, if I liked, you dare to buy? The truth in the picture looks better quality, if you're picky, better buy the original because they fail as Photo if you're not picky,... Read more

Universal Replacement Flints Universal Replacement Flints Universal Replacement Flints
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections