Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynickxab on 03/26/2014

Build quality is nice. Seems sturdy. I use it to clean my PC without fear of killing it due to static. The bristles are a bit skewed when mine arrived, due to packaging, but it righted itself after a few days. Can also be used to clean keyboards and stuff. None that I can think of. It's just a brush.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byglobulejoul on 03/07/2014

I wanted to clean some dust here and there. Tried to clean my computer fan, worked great. Very handy, it's long enough. Shipped very fast as well. For this price, it can not be beaten! None to be honest! It's a plastic cleaning brush and it does just that, but it does it very well! There even is an hole ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelaigor1 on 12/02/2013

Good build quality, feels solid and stable - Excellent for cleaning out heatsinks of your computer. - Long soft-middle soft brushes - Very useful if you have a need for.... -good quality, feels solid -antistatic, excellent for cleaning out heatsinks of your computer - long brush, I've seen similar products ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomeruzn on 07/14/2013

The material is very good strong and light. The site post the item very fast, and the delivery is very cool. This is my experience with the order. This bush its great for removing the dust BEFORE aplying compressed air, its helps to clean the pc a lot. None so far related to the product. Most critical ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrimbonz on 07/04/2013

Extremely handy little brush for the toolbox, workshop, glovebox, etc. Anywhere you need to clean hard-to-get places. I have heavily tested it with surplus computer hardware and have yet to see any static damage from one of these brushes. The hole in the end of the handle lets you hang it from a hook.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyvanoers on 06/01/2013

This thing is truly ESD safe! I happened to receive a shipment of soda cans packaged in styrofoam chips. There were an exceptionally high number of small chip its in there, which stuck to the cans because of static. I decided to see if I could brush everything off with this brush, and it worked like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDpPurple on 04/28/2013

The material is very good strong and light. The site post the item very fast, and the delivery is very cool. This is my experience with the order. This bush its great for removing the dust BEFORE aplying compressed air, its helps to clean the pc a lot. None so far related to the product. Most critical ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjhonatandetb on 04/20/2013

The material is very good strong and light. The site post the item very fast, and the delivery is very cool. This is my experience with the order. No cons, i have certainty, that this have good quality. If you want a static-proof cleaning brush for the use of the day by day, this is what you need. If ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaica on 12/28/2011

The brush is very soft and can be used even to clean dust off your electronics and it won't scratch them. I used it to clean my video-games/laptop and it worked as a charm. This is just a plastic brush so there is really nothing to complain about besides the price. Nothing to say, really. A small but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMadCowTeaM on 12/03/2011

- Good build quality, feels solid and stable - Excellent for cleaning out heatsinks of your computer. - Long soft-middle soft brushes - Very useful if you have a need for it for cleaning the PC, Coloring the hair, cleaning the dust from electronic components,... None. It's a very good product. - I would ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections