Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychiaotzuu on 05/01/2014

Made out of durable metal Has all the functions advertised Does not interfere with key use Inexpensive set of tools Extremely compact Does not fit the key snugly Key slips out of the tool Difficult to get on or off a keychain apparatus The key slips out all the time. It's to wide to hold the key securely. Maybe I misunderstood how it's supposed to work,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymertd on 04/22/2014

+it is supposed to be a multi purpose tool +it comes with necessary clips - but not because of the built quality (ref.first line of my pros comment) - tweezer heads do not match, so tweezer does not function. tried to fix but not possible. - low built quality, file looks terrible, uneven pattern. - no final touch ok it is 2,98USD however if you have ... Read more

whats included (except pencil) tweezer heads do not match for functioning
    0 0
  • posted bynaruto0369 on 03/17/2014

Small Cheap Price Lightweight Uncap bottles easily, many others don't work ad well Don't know how durable it is Don't know If aside the bottle opener the other functions will really help in time of need It's worth the price even if just used ad a keychain bottle opener.....others are More bulky and don't work ad well as this one that as lightweight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycharls99 on 11/29/2013

Muy Buena herramienta EDC. Excelente para llevarla con tus llaves ó en tu bolsillo del pantalon. me enviaron la herramienta junto con un clip que salio de muy buena calidad Lo mejor es que llego con un logodiscreto que solo trae iniciales "EDC" El acabado en "File" y en "CUT" no es muy bueno de los 2 que compre llegaron ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzoltanh on 08/22/2013

Can be really useful. Good design: fits most of the keys. Good replacement of the original TrueUtility KeyTool (I got one of that too). Cheap. Good quality. It would be better not has a brand logo on its surface. The tweezers are hard to squeeze, and if you would like to use you have to detach it from the key. Because of its size, some tools have quite ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections