DX » Community » Reviews » K-Tools 38-in-1 Precision Screwdrivers for Electronics DIY (37-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
Normal screwdrivers for light work
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byatatarchuk on 08/18/2014

The quality is not very high but normal) If you overload the screwdriver with pressure it will scroll around its axis Use it for disassembling cellphone, knife and many other things... Read more

Impression:Normal screwdrivers for light work;

0 0 0

• posted bymatrik on 03/07/2014

Very good quality metal pieces. Has a magnet. Rubber grip is fine so it doesn't hurt your hand and easy to turn. It has nearly all standard screws. The case cover has a few springs which did not look very durable. But even if it breaks, it does not effect my positive view about screwdriver. It's a good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpywell on 12/27/2013

One of the only sets on DX that has T2 for cell phones, psp's, tablets, etc. Also has T25 so meets most Torx applications except security. A #1 pentagon which is smaller than a T2, but 5 points instead of 6. Cheap, nice case. Would have liked smaller phillips and standard screwdriver bits, it has a #... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byessancheza on 12/19/2013

Facil de usar, práctico, tiene casi todas las puntas que se pueden encontrar en aparatos electrónicos, relojes y reparaciones en general. Tiene buen agarre y las puntas se cambian con facilidad La boca donde se insertan las puntas y el alargador tiene demasiada holgura, a veces se quedan bloqueadas ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygaualex on 11/04/2013

Great choice of bits, good handle. +In my opinion, it is missing the torx with the hole in it, rather than putting the normal torx they should have put the one with the hole so you could play with both standards. +The smallest flat screwdriver broke the first time I tried it, I understand it is small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatt123337 on 10/08/2013

Owned it for well over a year, and I use it almost every day Durable Excellent rubber grip Magnetized Massive variety of bits Bits are very well built, haven't had any even remotely become rounded yet. I found the spring used to prop all the bits up was a little difficult to deal with, so I removed it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAkiyamasan on 06/09/2013

It's a very useful set of screwdrivers. Now I can open everything I need. The best of for electronics. Comes with a case where all the screwdriver pointers are stored in a very organized form. The price is great, here in Brazil, if I have bought something similar to this it would have been three or four ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjkap on 04/24/2013

The set is very nicely done in a good case. Well thought out system of opening the lid and select accessories. When you open the lid lifted the nozzle, which is very convenient to use. Screwdriver itself is made of plastic, Horsham, heads are magnetized. Bolt and screws will not be lost with the nozzle.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTalkmaker on 04/08/2013

I like this screwdrivers. Box is from good plastic, screwdrivers is from good steel. Usefulness is better than another because it has two magnets. It's easier to take screws. It is good choice for that little money. Latch opens the box very easy, but if you pressing when closing the lid, you can smash ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMeeshka on 04/04/2013

* the set is really full for dealing with mobiles/laptops/tablets. may be even watches * the handle is really comfortable and handy * the size is so small and compact that I can use a bag as small as I need to put the set along * the plastic box opening mechanism is weak. can be easily briken, don't ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections