DX » Community » Reviews » 0.08mW 650nm Red Reflex Laser Sight Rifle Scope with Gun Mount (CR2032 Included)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHara89 on 11/17/2014

I bought this sight originally for my Glock 23 project. I was going to install it on the aluminium slide. When I got the sight, I had to change my plans. The scope is a bit too high for pistol mounting. Well yes, with a separate pistol rail it will probably work. But not in this case, too heavy and too ... Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byNemiemien on 10/28/2013

Small and very practical rifle scope laser sight. Does a great job for Air and airsoft Rifles. Easy to use and easy to mount. Accuracy is good. The price is right. Not so good for gunfire rifles. Poor build quality, only for indoor or light use. Heavy outdoor use for shooting and hunting may damage this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGyurci79 on 07/16/2013

Fine craftsmanship, nice shape. Not bad qualiti. Small weight. Cames with the cover ( hard plastic), wich is good to keep dust and durt off of the lens. The reticle is good qualiti. small adjustment on the dot, but enough for playing Airsoft. The dot is not enough light, and cant ajustable. A little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWorkinn on 03/28/2013

Very smal Very solidly built Comes with all tools needed to adjust, or change the battery Comes with a dust cover Easy to adjust Locking adjustment It is very small. Came with a dead battery (but also came with a replacement battery) The glass is not connected at the top (has not been an issue so far ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylliuw on 03/07/2013

Really great looks, good paint finish and very lightweight, has Docter and "Made in USA". seems really sturdy No good as a Red dot, althrough zeroable (after oiling inner pad and adding a riser for the windage spring), Has parallax issues, the dot smears a lot near edges, too bright in closed ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byBlargedy on 03/01/2013

The red dot allows for quick both eye open target acquisition, which is super handy to have in a CQB situation. It also looks legit, with proper markings (for the most part). Switch is tactile and easy to see if its on or not. The cover is nice to have to keep dust and scratches off of the lens. Very ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byAzrael000 on 11/05/2011

- Light Weight - Great look - Simple to use - great to mount on scope - Fantastic for AirSoft purpose - Fast fog clearing - No brightness adjustment - Not for real gun - Parallax issues Mounted on an scope rail with no problem, its small so you wont fell that your scope is to big and that you can be ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bySyn3rgi3 on 06/29/2011

-Simple to use -Small and light -Red dot is very bright even in bright sunlight -Very Tacticool -Nice packaging and included accessories -Price -Parallax issues -Build quality isnt the best but it's solid enough I have mounted this to my Nerf Stampede, it wasn't a perfect fit, however a simple fix of ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymrphotoman on 04/19/2011

It's a good little sight for small caliber weapons but not for the big guns. Comes with the battery installed and a spare. Decent instructions included. Well padded box. Easy to install and all tools included with sight. My mistake was putting this on my 12 gauge. Every time I fired it would be knocked ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byScarus on 04/06/2011

Nice price. Docter branded. Well build. Very simple item. Looks like pro. Once zeroed do what it is designed for. Holds zero on airsoft and light firearms like 9mm handguns. Great for close distances. Airguns and light firearms actually does not have a long range. So it fits them just fine. Not found ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections