DX » Community » Reviews » 0.08mW 650nm Red Reflex Laser Sight Rifle Scope with Gun Mount (CR2032 Included)
  • 5 star 6 ( 46% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Tacticool!

posted by leonardlow on 10/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

The appearance of these is pro. Apart from the micro switch on the back it is difficult to tell these apart from a $400 professional red dot scope. The rail mount is absolutely rock solid - once mounted, this will not move, break off, or come undone.

Cons:

I ordered three of these. Two of the lasers worked perfectly: nice bright red dots. One was dismally weak and the red dot could hardly be seen in a darkened room, let alone in daylight. Speaking of which, even the bright ones I got aren't much use in bright sunlight; but for the purpose of making your weapon of choice look tacticool, these do the job. :)

OtherThoughts:

I use these on Nerf guns for sighting my gun-mounted camera during Humans vs Zombies games. It works okay, and it looks uber.

Bottomline:

Get one to look cool or get basic functionality. But if your (real) life depends on accurate targeting in all lighting conditions, value yourself and invest in a *real* tactical sight, k? :)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections