DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Digital Blue + Red LED DC Current Meter Voltmeter w/ Ampere Shunt
Customer’s impression:
Clear view Perfekt Can't beat the value for each dollars! great price/quality easy installing
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by123kilowatt on 11/14/2014

This is among the items that gave me the most for each dollars spent at DX. The volmeter is fairly precise, <2% difference with a know reliable Fluke multimeter, and just had to do a slight adjustment with one of the two potentiometers at the back to get a reading that is within 0.5% with the value i ... Read more

Impression:Can't beat the value for each dollars!;

0 0 0

• posted byPmounoury on 11/13/2014

I bought this DIY meter for one of my projects. From the first glance on the packeging I got really excited because it was exactly as I thought it would be. Pro's: simple design and very easy to install, very cheap, the LED's work proparly, quick refresh rate, very accurate and many more that DX.com ... Read more

Impression:Clear view,easy installing,great price/quality;

0 0 0

• posted bydocmutz on 10/15/2014

works perfektly, getting a little hot and needs a housing for safety1 Read more

Impression:Perfekt;

0 0 0

• posted byjohnpom on 08/01/2014

Very tidy unit with good lighting. But would be nice to have a proper wiring diagram, going by what I could see on website. You only see the front but not the back-end, of wiring which was confusing... hence blown 2 units. It's the amp side that never worked? Read more

Impression:Tidy unit;

0 1 0

• posted byTomBoxS on 07/03/2014

Nice small display, mounts easily, I added it to a 12V power supply I had that had no meters. Accuaracy is very good after trim pots adjusted. Someone else claimed they couldn't mount it. This is true if you try and mount it with the pcb installed. Removing the pcb allows the bezel tabs to flex. Mount ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypaulgato on 10/15/2013

Neat, well made units. I bought two for use in a car with two battery systems. Good clear displays although possibly too bright for use on a car dashboard without some kind of attenuation. (Sticky tape usually works well to tone down bright displays.) I only tested them at around 12v but they seem quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycaracashans on 09/14/2013

Very good add-on which allows control of your electrical system and therefore reduces the possibility of getting stuck on the road. Will efficiently indicate the battery condition and the alternator function. Also will detect unexpected discharges. Would appreciate a installation diagram. Unfortunately ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysjavix on 08/30/2013

Compact, easy to install, pretty precise measurement of current and voltage (also can be re-calibrated). Correct shunt was shipped, so I did not face 100 A/100 mv shunt problem Shunt could be smaller, that limits usage abilities, but it's OK for 50 Amps. Some people may have face problems mounting it ... Read more

0 0 0

• DIY
    posted bybaco10040 on 08/25/2013

Voltmeter and Ammeter are very good calibrated. I tested it with my multimeter and it was fine 0.1 accuracy. Scheme is not correct. For real accuracy connector with a black and red wire must be connected to another power supply 0-30VDC. I use battery Ni-Cd 10000mAh. It is not possible to use it on same ... Read more

0 0 9

• posted byriewe on 08/21/2013

The voltmeter is very precise measuring with a multimeter, gave a difference of only 0.5V, not counting that has a refresh rate very good, as quick as one multimeter with LCD. The ammeter works well, has to be the highlight in beautiful Azul, which in my opinion is perfect for differentiating the voltage ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections