DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Digital Blue + Red LED DC Current Meter Voltmeter w/ Ampere Shunt
Customer’s impression:
Useful DIY great price/quality Perfekt Clear view
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFLOPPER666 on 10/12/2016

a good simple product at a great price, only thing missing was instructions on how to connect. They did not come with the unit - they where on the web page add and easy to print and follow. '

Impression:great price/quality;

0 0 0

• posted byWatase on 07/08/2016

Bought this to use as a small display for LED power usage. Pros: Comes with shunt (which wasn't necessary for my application, but nice to have) Very bright easy to read display Easy to adjust pots on rear of unit. Cons: Claims to be useable under 10A without shunt. I haven't found that to be to a... Read more

Impression:Useful,DIY,great price/quality;

0 0 2

• posted bydvdspelert on 03/05/2016

Pay attention when hooking this up, or you will measure the wrong values. Once hooked up it seems to work fine. With adjustment pots for calibration.

Impression:Useful,DIY,with casing around display;

0 0 0

• posted byshantic on 02/19/2016

Pros: cheap, god build quality, easy to read Cons: Not very accurate and the wiring instructions are hard to understand. while this is a very useful piece of hardware, I feel its not as accurate as it should be but its not a big problem. the diagram to use this without a shunt is not as easy o... Read more

Impression:Useful,great price/quality,Bad instructions;

0 0 0

• posted by9658080 on 11/20/2015

I bought this to replace the terrible ammeter on my Schumacher battery charger, which didn't work. This meter presses into the Schumacher ammeter housing perfectly, meaning all I had to do was to drill two holes for the shut. You will need to take some care in figuring out the wiring diagram the... Read more

Impression:Perfekt,Clear view,great price/quality;

0 0 0

• posted byinterspec on 11/07/2015

this unit is a good price and does provide basic functionality We setup this to use on a solar suite at 24VDC to monitor the battery load it did work until we had approx 8 amp running and we lost the current feature, this was wired correctly but i think the shunt isn't of the best quality when it... Read more

Impression:Clear view;

0 0 0

• posted byklaust on 09/01/2015

Convenient meter for anything powered by a battery, leads could be a bit longer. I'll use it outdoors to keep track of the state of charge of a 12V deep cycle battery and hopefully it can take some moisture.

Impression:great price/quality;

0 0 0

• posted byjaguar98 on 07/13/2015

Pros: -Very Accurate -Easy to install -Works as expected -Schematics easy to find in web Cons: -None

Impression:Perfekt,Clear view,great price/quality;

0 0 0

• posted bysamichlaus on 03/12/2015

The first was not working properly. The voltage was correct, but the currency was always between 40 and 50 amperer even without load. Shunt was ok. I replaced only the LED-device and now it works properly. (For the second order i got 50% discount because i complained) Ich musste den Artikel zwei... Read more

Impression:works fine but...;

0 0 0

• posted byJaknyf on 02/07/2015

Good price Good build quality. Comes with the shunt. I built a work bench power supply for testing electronics this meter was a nice addition

Impression:Good Item very Decent Price;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere