DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Digital Blue + Red LED DC Current Meter Voltmeter w/ Ampere Shunt
Customer’s impression:
Perfekt great price/quality Clear view Tidy unit works fine but...
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9658080 on 11/20/2015

I bought this to replace the terrible ammeter on my Schumacher battery charger, which didn't work. This meter presses into the Schumacher ammeter housing perfectly, meaning all I had to do was to drill two holes for the shut. You will need to take some care in figuring out the wiring diagram the... Read more

Impression:Perfekt,Clear view,great price/quality;

0 0 0

• posted byinterspec on 11/07/2015

this unit is a good price and does provide basic functionality We setup this to use on a solar suite at 24VDC to monitor the battery load it did work until we had approx 8 amp running and we lost the current feature, this was wired correctly but i think the shunt isn't of the best quality when it... Read more

Impression:Clear view;

0 0 0

• posted byklaust on 09/01/2015

Convenient meter for anything powered by a battery, leads could be a bit longer. I'll use it outdoors to keep track of the state of charge of a 12V deep cycle battery and hopefully it can take some moisture.

Impression:great price/quality;

0 0 0

• posted byjaguar98 on 07/13/2015

Pros: -Very Accurate -Easy to install -Works as expected -Schematics easy to find in web Cons: -None

Impression:Perfekt,Clear view,great price/quality;

0 0 0

• posted bysamichlaus on 03/12/2015

The first was not working properly. The voltage was correct, but the currency was always between 40 and 50 amperer even without load. Shunt was ok. I replaced only the LED-device and now it works properly. (For the second order i got 50% discount because i complained) Ich musste den Artikel zwei... Read more

Impression:works fine but...;

0 0 0

• posted byJaknyf on 02/07/2015

Good price Good build quality. Comes with the shunt. I built a work bench power supply for testing electronics this meter was a nice addition

Impression:Good Item very Decent Price;

0 0 0

• posted by123kilowatt on 11/14/2014

This is among the items that gave me the most for each dollars spent at DX. The volmeter is fairly precise, <2% difference with a know reliable Fluke multimeter, and just had to do a slight adjustment with one of the two potentiometers at the back to get a reading that is within 0.5% with the i a... Read more

Impression:Can't beat the value for each dollars!;

0 0 0

• posted byPmounoury on 11/13/2014

I bought this DIY meter for one of my projects. From the first glance on the packeging I got really excited because it was exactly as I thought it would be. Pro's: simple design and very easy to install, very cheap, the LED's work proparly, quick refresh rate, very accurate and many more that not... Read more

Impression:Clear view,easy installing,great price/quality;

0 0 0

• posted byVerlaan on 11/08/2014

Pros: good visbabilty in the dark and in day light. Cons: wires are a bit short, recomend to sold wires to make them longer. Using the current/ voltmeter on a boat. The 50 amp shunt is enough for me. The shunt must be good connected with wire connectors.

Impression:Clear view;

0 0 0

• posted bydocmutz on 10/15/2014

works perfektly, getting a little hot and needs a housing for safety1

Impression:Perfekt;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere