DX » Community » Reviews » JINXINGDA JD-385 Mini Flying Saucer Aircraft Quadrocopter - Blue + White + Black
  • 5 star 12 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvilibalt on 07/02/2014

Quadcopter is everything I hoped it would be and more. The design is really sturdy, which was confirmed with a few bad crashes. Flying is a lot of fun and all movements are very precise. The speed selection button is a great addition for starting with 4 channel flying, really helps you to get used to the speed and agility of the quadcopter. Gyroscope ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykancgab on 06/01/2014

Well built, great fun. At first doesn't seem very rugged, but after many crash landings (believe me, in the beginning it is not that easy to control!) it is still in great shape! The "flip" action is really spectacular. My friends were impressed. The power connector will be probably the first thing to break - it is not that easy to connect/... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGregi on 03/28/2014

Cheap 2.4Ghz wireless controll robust easy to use secondary battery 3 control levels (beginners to expert) integrated flip function, great build quality - Strong design. short flight time, not goot at flying outside with wind. The JINXINGDA JD-385 is a tiny and easy to use quadrocopter. It is very robust. If you brage the arm, juts glue them bach thogeter.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivetchen on 03/15/2014

Solid build for the price. Very Light-weight. Fast. Agile. Comes with spare blades. Not having spare battery into the package. Hard to calibrate. Package delivery was 3 months. Anyway, I really like the product. And also even that the package was damage from the delivery process, inside the product was really well packed. Did i mentioned about the need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelsavior13 on 01/29/2014

Lots of fun indoor/outdoor. Great flying capacity. I run it five times today and it proves to be durable. Fast recharge time (about 40mins) to 6-7 minutes of fun. Very, very sensitive controls... Can't hover properly, but I guess this will be solved with training and correct controls calibration. Gonna buy some other models, it's awesome. But as a tip,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRulleBaas on 10/09/2013

- Tons of fun - Inexpensive - Very sturdy design - Quite easy to fly - A bit sensitive, but sensitivity can be changed and after some flying practice this is not a problem anymore Eventhough it crashed like a 100+ times, the blades haven't broken off and the casing is also still unscathed. Only the fitting of one blade is slightly loose, but it comes ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byrovbuilder on 09/26/2013

Extremely fun to fly Suitable for beginners Really good at withstanding crashes The flip-function works very well PRICE The exposed propellers makes it kind of dangerous Have had some troubles with connection-loss after minor crashes. The propellers are fairly easy to break. I recommend buying this with an extra battery, and a spare set of propellers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMegaw767 on 09/09/2013

- Great build quality - Strong design - Extra support around the motors is key feature on this copter vs other copters. I bought another one of these without the support all around the motors and let me just say it didnt last very long. - Great instructions included - Simple and easy remote - Battery life could be a little better but then that creates ... Read more

3 2
  • posted byhanneseilers on 08/17/2013

cheap 2.4Ghz wireless controll robust easy to use secondary battery 3 control levels (beginners to expert) integrated flip function short flight time The JINXINGDA JD-385 is a tiny and easy to use quadrocopter. It is very robust. I crashed several times with full speed against a wall and it still works perfect. It's flying perfectly. The remote control'... Read more

5 2
  • posted byOxyacetylene on 08/16/2013

This particular model is very reasonably priced. It comes with a spare set of rotor blades. Not my favorite color scheme, but for the price I really don't care. This appears to be made the same as the Hubsan, but who can say for certain. This one uses a more standard RC type of remote control and comes with extra rotor blades. Controlling this is like ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections