DX » Community » Reviews » JINXINGDA JD-385 Mini Flying Saucer Aircraft Quadrocopter - Blue + White + Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by vilibalt on 07/02/2014

Pros: Quadcopter is everything I hoped it would be and more. The design is really sturdy, which was confirmed with a few bad crashes. Flying is a lot of fun and all movements are very precise. The speed selection button is a great addition for starting with 4 channel flying, really helps you to get used to the speed and agility of the quadcopte... Read more

0 0
  • posted by RulleBaas on 10/09/2013

Pros: - Tons of fun - Inexpensive - Very sturdy design - Quite easy to fly Cons: - A bit sensitive, but sensitivity can be changed and after some flying practice this is not a problem anymore OtherThoughts: Eventhough it crashed like a 100+ times, the blades haven't broken off and the casing is also still unscathed. Only the fitting of one blad... Read more

4 0
  • posted by Megaw767 on 09/09/2013

Pros: - Great build quality - Strong design - Extra support around the motors is key feature on this copter vs other copters. I bought another one of these without the support all around the motors and let me just say it didnt last very long. - Great instructions included - Simple and easy remote Cons: - Battery life could be a little better bu... Read more

3 2
  • posted by hanneseilers on 08/17/2013

Pros: cheap 2.4Ghz wireless controll robust easy to use secondary battery 3 control levels (beginners to expert) integrated flip function Cons: short flight time OtherThoughts: The JINXINGDA JD-385 is a tiny and easy to use quadrocopter. It is very robust. I crashed several times with full speed against a wall and it still works perfect. It's f... Read more

5 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections