DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Self-Recharge White Light 7-LED Flashlight
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrjorgetto on 07/05/2014

This flashlight is really a solar powered flashlight. I have ir for more than one year and is still working perfectly..I keep this in my car and always have light when I need it. Good quality construction material I dont think that this is really a con but if you expect a great luminosity I not recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCCItalia on 07/27/2013

Great Flashlight! About 1 hour for recharge all and good white light with 7 LED on. Good colour and usefulness flashlight. Button behind is good and the strap is useful. The torch is lightweight and easy to use. Nothing Thoroughly serves its purpose. If you are looking at something which gives you just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaua1 on 07/20/2013

This device is very good and clean as it is charged by sunlight, the battery lasts quite, The Material is good and looks solid like any well made brand flashlight, the light is ok gets the job done.This device is very good and clean as it is charged by sunlight, the battery lasts quite, The Material ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMenon35 on 05/15/2013

Excellent tool,, is been a week of use and it works perfect. The built material seems to be strong Internal instructions said it also could be charged by USB with an included cable, probably instructions are wrong because I don't a USB in the flashlight neither an included cable I tested in the dark ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywizzdooom on 11/30/2012

It was a gift to my dad. He is into flash lights and likes to have many of them. This was a unique one and wanted him to have this in his collection. In my country, all the streets are not well lit and its suggested to carry a flash light at night. This was a perfect option. We have a lot of sunlight ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byrorris25 on 04/06/2011

This device is very good and clean as it is charged by sunlight, the battery lasts quite, The Material is good and looks solid like any well made brand flashlight, the light is ok gets the job done. I charged it for 8 hours in a regular winter day and it lasted 4 hours of non stand by use. The construction ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlowbore on 07/22/2010

This is a neat little device really. Leave it anywhere there's light and you'll always have a flashlight ready to go. The light is not super bright like some of the fancy led lights here on DX but it is bright enough for some simple outdoor tasks. The on/off switch feels very substantial. It's mostly ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byHighlander31 on 07/03/2010

The Material is good and looks solid like any well made brand flashlight, the light is ok gets the job done. I charged it for 8 hours in a regular winter day and it lasted 4 hours of non stand by use. The box looks cheap and could be better,the information on it is does not state the same charging time ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrizinho on 02/09/2010

The light is far-reaching; Load allows long-term use; To charge the battery just put it in the sun; You don't need to spend money with batteries. Nothing. According to the information contained in the product packaging, the loading time is 6 hours and the use time is 8 hours. Is an excellent flashlight,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalvaritz on 01/29/2010

Good quality/price ratio. It has a very good size, i thought it was going to be smaller. Nice output, totally usable. Long runtime Light weight. The plastic cover of the solar pannel wobbles a bit, nothing serious, it wont fall off. It's an excellent flash light, it does it's job, completly satisfied,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections