DX » Community » Reviews » Sony NP-F960/F970 Compatible 7.4V 6000mAh Li-Ion Battery Pack for Sony TRV1/TRV3/200/300 + More
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byboazshop on 04/01/2013

Battery similar to the original, without any compatibility problems. Visual equal to the original. Not have any label or brand in front diferencuando similar to the original. Weight and contacts equal to the original. Lasts as long as the original It is more fragile than the original. Not take many bumps .. The difference is very big hand over there.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMbabuino on 10/19/2012

Efficient, inexpensive and compatible with original equipment. Good construction and quality. Much like the famous brand product and use identical.Meets professional service satisfactorily. The fit was perfect for sony equipment, has no incompatibility. The DX gave this product a good time, not long. Lasts less time than the original battery, but worth ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypotsy4u on 10/27/2011

- Does the job that it's supposed to do - "Time left" calculation seems accurate (at least as accurate as an original Sony Battery) - Out performed a "power2000" NP-F750 (which isn't that surprising) none identified as of yet. Powered a Sony FX1 through a 5-6 hour wedding, including shots before-hand, the whole ceremony, at least ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigoalcassa on 08/03/2011

I am very pleased with these batteries are very good even already bought several of these and all work perfectly, lasts very good, I use with an LED illuminator that I bought here on DX and work very well. I just think it could be done with a stronger material and could be packaged better, because one battery came cracked due to transport. but of several ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections