Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblksith0 on 02/26/2014

Solidly built, sturdy. ~6.7 MB/s on my basic speed test. Cards jut out of the side, so not safely portable with card in it. I wish the images used had shown a card inside the device. Good price for this solid item. I'm not sure why my write speeds are lower than the previous reviewer though. And apparantly I need to be very verbose in order to submit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndreasDayanu on 01/01/2014

Work as expected, can read micro sd card, SD Card, no driver needed (I used Windows 7 64 bit), The Write speed about 16 MB/s, Read Speed 18MB/s, about 4 times faster than my old USB 2.0 Card Reader (which speed only 4 MB/s in read/write). NB : I Used Micro SD Transcend 32 GB Class 10 to Test. The Size I guess, I look for the mini size card reader to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarthakaercher on 12/25/2013

With no doubt it is something that you can't not have. The usb 3.0 makes transfer very fast. I have some trouble to install an OS with a Pen Drive witch i don't have wen i used this adapter. The quality is really good, with a thin layer that looks like a rubberized. Could have some protection for the entry cards. The lid is tightly, The lid is tightly,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections