DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-139 3.7V 14500/17500/18500/17670/18650 Battery Charger (AC 100~220V/DC 12V)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymauniaco2708 on 02/24/2014

Excelente producto, Muy buena cantidad de energia proporcionada por la misma y de excelente calidad y precio. Excelente velocidad de carga. Testeado con pilas 14500. Muy recomendable, 100 % de acuerdo con lo que se en la web y lo que se recibe. Ninguna contra por el momento. Identico a los que se comercializan en la zona y viene con un estuche para ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraphaelsiqueira on 11/04/2013

Excellent ! Product arrived fast and as specified nothing to complain about this product. I Have Nothing to comoplain about because everything was processed directly as repodted in dx.com Could Package a little better that cometimes comes with some problems in the package .. Excellent ! I Am satisfied with product , gave some indication of this to improve ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMcRicco on 12/23/2012

Works great, used plenty of times...best for its price Cable not included to 220V, but I had some cables in home. The charger is 5mA only ... takes a bit long time to charge. Think that its the best of its price. bit chep looking but it doesnt matter if it charges as needed. Recommend to buy. I believe this is one of the best 3.7V chargers around, at ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byALastorZ on 12/23/2012

well built looks okay for gift - labels and other exterior elements looks well not wery bright informative LEDs absolutely silent (no ultrasound of invertor) 12 v car plug in a box works well Not a con, but there is no 220v cable in a box No voltage on side clems, but need it only for 18650 type and haven't tested with another batteries and it is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDamjanZ on 08/14/2012

Two types of input, AC 220-240V or DC 12V. Can charge different types of lithium batteries. Independent charging lines, so you can charge only one battery independently. It doesn't include the AC 220-240V cable. Side contacts to charge the 16340/CR123A batteries are not soldered, so you need to resolder the PCB manualy(but no problems with that if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykillogramm on 03/12/2011

Can charge various types of lithium batteries. There are two inputs 12V DC and 100-240V AC. Independent charging lines. You can charge one battery or two at same time. Side contacts for charging 16340 not work. So, you need to solder them manualy. Poor solder quality at all. PCB is dirty. There are flux residues. This sku comes with car 12v adapter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkfad on 10/16/2010

Good charger with the ability to charge multiple battery types. Shows the charge or have charged. I support all the types of Lithium batteries (14500, 16340, 18650). With others, not yet tried it. From the packaging does not work side Clem. Solved rather simply. You can make a conductive paste. You can open and solder 4 wires. Shown in the photo. There ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvenuz on 05/04/2010

universal charger, gives you a possibility to charge wide range of LiIon cells and can be used in car or with AC mains. gives 5.3V on open circuit. - low charging current, gives me 360mA, so it is ok to use it with 10440; - no trickle charge; - cut-off at 4.18A both channels; - doesn't fit trustfire protected 18650 (neither blue nor black, they are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzawbie on 03/18/2010

Easy plug and play charger, light turns green after being charged. Take a long time to charge high capacity batteries. The charges at 5mA only which can take a long time to charge. If you serious about charng li-ion batteries buy this. http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.15225 get 12-15v power supply rated 5AMP or higher. Build a battery holder ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphoenix922 on 10/02/2009

Very handy lil charger came with a 12v dc car adapter, didnt come with ac cord but its just a figure 8 so no big deal, the 2 side connectors aren't connected and folded in so needs modding to the board so u can charge CR123A batteries, or just use a spacer on the longer slots either way it gets the job done and fast with good charge. no ac adapter, ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections