DX » Community » Reviews » Steering Wheel Aid - Spinner Knob (Checker Patterned)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTony160363 on 11/10/2013

Easy to fit and it came in a nice box. It also turned up earlier than I thought which was good because the last one I ordered from another website did not turn up. The piece of tyre tube used as a spacer is a little cheap. Had to replace it with thicker rubber. The screw that is used to close the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by20821339 on 09/22/2010

easy to use, easy to install, comes with a rubber strip for wheel protection,and the best part is that when you don't need it, it fold away by just a pull on a small pin thats on the side of the mounting frame. fits almost any wheel. no istructions but you still don't need them. i would it to for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStevenJ13 on 08/31/2010

fun little device fits most size steering wheels easy to install slips fowards/backwards abit (pitch) there are cheaper ones on this site no instruction manual (not that you need it) cool checkered pattern abit bigger then i imagined but i dont mind after the first few pitch slips and it can be a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfunkadellicD on 04/12/2010

-It's super fun to drive with -Easy to install -Seemingly well built -Has fun checker pattern -Slips around on steering wheel (not side to side, just the pitch) -Is a little bigger than I thought, but not really a con I've always wanted one of these and although I found lower prices, once you in... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjoshbbplayer on 03/30/2010

Can be screwed tight and comes with rubber shims. cool decorative pattern i personally use the knob a lot during daily driving in parking lots and stuff like that would be good for city use, but not much on straight roads also there is an option to flip the knob downwards when not in use, it be a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere