DX » Community » Reviews » Steering Wheel Aid - Spinner Knob (Checker Patterned)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTony160363 on 11/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to fit and it came in a nice box. It also turned up earlier than I thought which was good because the last one I ordered from another website did not turn up. Cons:The piece of tyre tube used as a spacer is a little cheap. Had to replace it with thicker rubber. The s... Read more

0 0
  • posted by20821339 on 09/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:easy to use, easy to install, comes with a rubber strip for wheel protection,and the best part is that when you don't need it, it fold away by just a pull on a small pin thats on the side of the mounting frame. fits almost any wheel. Cons:no istructions but you still don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStevenJ13 on 08/31/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:fun little device fits most size steering wheels easy to install Cons:slips fowards/backwards abit (pitch) there are cheaper ones on this site no instruction manual (not that you need it) OtherThoughts:cool checkered pattern abit bigger then i imagined but i dont mind aft... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfunkadellicD on 04/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-It's super fun to drive with -Easy to install -Seemingly well built -Has fun checker pattern Cons:-Slips around on steering wheel (not side to side, just the pitch) -Is a little bigger than I thought, but not really a con OtherThoughts:I've always wanted one of... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections