DX » Community » Reviews » Senpower 600W Car 12V DC to 220V AC Power Inverter with Universal Socket Adapter
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylavsann on 01/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good for the price. I have installed it in my Tata Xenon xt Truck and so far so fine it is working well. if you need a reliable good inverter you want to count on get this one. Cons:none for the price paid OtherThoughts:i see that others have Rated it at 4 Star dur to the... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystrong85 on 10/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Realy cheap and good build quality. has bright LEDs when the power is on or when it isnt getthing enough power. has an safety buzzer the Universal Socket Adapter is very handy since i live in europe. it has 2 power sockets Cons:the cooling fan is insanely noisy. OtherTh... Read more

2 0
  • posted byNatopsi2 on 07/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Works well. Can power lots of electrical equipments with a 12V power source. Battery over/undervolage alarm : a buzzer sounds when the input voltage is uncorrect. Cons:Draws 1A without load Seems to be unregulated. According to the User's Guide Specifications, t... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections