DX » Community » Reviews » Senpower 1000W Car 12V DC to 220V AC Power Inverter with Universal Socket Adapter
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluis_hunter on 05/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Despite it is small, it can deliver more than 750w continuously.Aluminium case is good. Very easy to use. Cons:No EU plug. Needs some tweaking to work with engine started, but it is easy to do this mod, you just have to adjust a small potentiometer see the ins... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMoreno666 on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price is good. 1000 watt is a lot, I can now almost live in my van. Cigarette cable and the clamps are nice. Nice small and compact. Cons:Be careful, If you use all the 1000 watt. If you pull 1000 watt on 12 volt (cigarette) you can burn some wires/electrical cables, an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymezz52 on 10/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-The price for this unit is amazing. I went to my local car and auto store and it was $300 for the same equivalent system. The system is great for most people who use a caravan. I have been using this product for about 4 months and it has been working well. Cons:-The fa... Read more

2 4
  • posted bythew44 on 09/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It does what it is supposed to do - Well built aluminium case - Power ratings are correct, I tried up to 1300W (peak) and it worked as expected Cons:- A euro plug would have been appreciated, instead of an adapter - When I received mine, I first believed it... Read more

• posted byFoxMcCloud2 on 05/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Really, really much power for the price. - Use it to power virtually anything from your home or work (I use it to power 2x450 watts P.A. speakers, and it runs like a dream) - Great with two connectivity solutions for more versability - The fan pushes much ai... Read more

8 0
  • posted bypaulochristiano on 01/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well built, all done in aluminum body. The price is great, is not here for less than $ 200.00 Lightweight and very silent working. Use in car and when the battery is to end it tells me that the battery is weak. All electronic equipment I used worked normal. Cons:Does no... Read more

3 0
  • posted bygorjonr on 09/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a good product, in my apinion the best inverter in all DX because is the most power, and you mast remember you can't use two smaller inverter in paralel. Es un buen producto, en mi opinion la mejor opcion como inversor en DX ya que no se puden comprar dos inversor... Read more

2 0
  • posted byf1rat on 06/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This device is powering a Creative THX5500 5.1 home cinema system, a 20V 110W notebook, a 7" screen, a GPS mouse and an iPhone flawlessly even at top volume. Cons:It can provide 1000W for 30 minutes, 800W constantly. It means 1000W is peak power but 800W is op... Read more

4 0
  • posted bybobbykoh on 03/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is one product that I'm happy I got one! The good stuff : - It works ! I hook it up with a 600W light and it works off my car battery like a charm. - It's easy to use. I've never had another inverter, but it easy to start. - Built quality is good. All the required ca... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydwraymond on 03/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very happy about Senpower 1000W, easy in use and there is a universal apdaptor for use in belgium. Cons:The universal adptor blocks the second socket(but this can be solved). There is no provision for adding a full earth other inverters have a a screw terminal f... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections