Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
This is one product that I'm happy I got one!
The good stuff :
- It works ! I hook it up with a 600W light and it works off my car battery like a charm.
- It's easy to use. I've never had another inverter, but it easy to start.
- Built quality is good. All the required cable are included.
- Now that I use it, I'm glad there is a fan on it!
- Low voltage warning works.
There isn't anything bad to say, but I have some idea for improvement:
- I would prefer a longer cable for both the cigaratte lighter and clippers. I power it directly from my car battery, so it's like hanging. It would be nice if I can put the inverter on the floor (not on top of my engine).
- It get quite hot when I run it with my 600W light. Now, this is the only inverter I got, so maybe it's normal. My suggestion is you could put some vent near the hot area so heat can go out.
- Maybe... an EARTH cable ?
I think it's a pretty good and neat device. DX should bring in the 2000W model too.
It's worth the money spent. Get one if you have a use for it.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.