Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Really, really much power for the price.
- Use it to power virtually anything from your home or work (I use it to power 2x450 watts P.A. speakers, and it runs like a dream)
- Great with two connectivity solutions for more versability
- The fan pushes much air, which is good for the cooling
- Fan really noisy, but can be fixed by installing silent fan
- Fan also makes noise in the circuit, which means if you have a cheap sound system connected, you will get some noise. Not a problem with MACKIE speakers, though.
- Cigarette power adapter does not have a fuse, and it will break (mine did).
- Very cheap solution for getting 1000! watts from your car or a car battery.
- Should have had a more silent fan.
- A little problem with noise in the circuit (no ground), but not something that a noise canceller or quality products should take.
After all, this is a great product. I first bought one in Norway for 150$ (150w), and regretted now that i have bought this one. This one is the king of them all, but DX should have got the 2000W version as well. if it ever comes out, i will buy it right away!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.