DX » Community » Reviews » Strong Rolling Glass Cutter (For 10~20mm Glass)
  • 5 star 7 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWarWren on 05/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cutter wheel runs smoothly and can be made to run directly upright (not wobble on it's axle - as is needed to transfer the scoring force directly down, especially with deep glass as this is designed for). It cuts glass. Cons:The axle pin that the cutter wheel runs on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspazticnick on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It scores glass with ease, only requires heat stress or minor pressure to crack evenly along the scored line. Decent build quality (not going to fall apart easily) Cheaper than all other glass cutter I've seen anywhere. Cons:Doesn't look very good quality but it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrackers1111 on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The rolling glass cutter is a very effective tool. Despite its transparent plastic handle which seems quite fragile, it is actually extremely strong. The price is incredible, so if it is broken or lost, replacement isn't too bad. Cons:It's great, no cons. It wou... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydboyrp on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cortou bem vidros lisos de 3 mm o corpo em material transparente é bem resistente a força aplicada no corte , alem de poder visualizar o nivel de querosene restante Cons:A borracha da tampa do corpo/ reservátorio não veda direito, fazendo com que o c... Read more

3 0
  • posted byAvDDX on 09/18/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is good. The tool is good. It’s stronger than it looks. It’s quite robust. And it works on flat glass easy. Cons:No cons really, the plastic looks fragile but is not. One just needs to get used to the grip OtherThoughts:I tried to make a vase not rea... Read more

1 0
  • posted byagustin1204 on 12/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality of this product is ok. It works as expected. No problems with the oil container, no leakage after using and storing it for more than one month. Cons:No cons so far. I have no complains. I have used it more than 50 times with 10mm glass with no problems. Some... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybb990 on 11/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cutter works perfectly. The plastic see-through handle is large and comfortable enough to work with ease. I am cutting glass with thickness of about 4 - 10 mm, and for this they work ok. Cons:The handle looks cheaply made, but in fact only looks and feels so... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysantimuya on 10/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great tool for cutting glass and mirrors (thin ones and thick) Very easy to use once you get used to. Cons:At firts (if you don't have any prior experience cutting glass) its a bit tricky and difficult to get a nice and clean cut. But then, with a bit of practice and pa... Read more

1 0
  • posted byArcheryboy on 06/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The handle is quite big and does support the work. The reservoir inside the handle is more than enough for many many consecutive cuts. Price! :) Cons:The cutting-ring isnt completely sealed: Contents if the reservoir slowly drip trough even if not using. Unsur... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDyvim on 04/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheapest price - Does exactly what it is supposed to do - Metal body - Good quality tip - Not hard to use Cons:- Took about four weeks to get it received. - Plastic part looks like it can crack any time. - Not exactly a professional product. - I don't know if it is a co... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections