DX » Community » Reviews » Strong Rolling Glass Cutter (For 10~20mm Glass)
  • 5 star 9 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
nice its ok...functional
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byindecaa on 08/21/2014

you get what you pay for, i find no fault, it is functional, and cheap. The item looks just like it is on line, feels great in the hand. love the item. Read more

Impression:its ok...functional;

0 0
  • posted byareivah on 08/16/2014

pros: looks durable hard handle, twist good cons: no other: my first glass cutter pros: mango firme y durable, gira bien cons: ninguna other: mi primer cortador de vidrio, asi que no puedo comparar mucho, pero hace su trabajo , por lo que lo recomiendo Read more

glass cutter

Impression:nice;

0 0
  • posted byallbellerose on 12/16/2013

I'm not an experienced glass cutter, but i used it and it works pretty good. The head is a bit slack, when i filled it with oil, it leaks for the head even before using it. so not so fun. And the head being slack makes it hard to follow a line, even a straight line. I never used one before, so i had to learn that you need to put a lot of pressure on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfouadatmeh on 10/06/2013

As my first time cutting glass, I was able to do it very easily (with about 3mm thick glass), so it does what it's meant to do Build quality could be a bit better: - plastic handle doesn't have a very good finish (but still acceptable) - the stamping of information on the metal piece isn't very good, as not all the information is clearly visible. As ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWarWren on 05/25/2013

The cutter wheel runs smoothly and can be made to run directly upright (not wobble on it's axle - as is needed to transfer the scoring force directly down, especially with deep glass as this is designed for). It cuts glass. The axle pin that the cutter wheel runs on is pinned in at an angle, and very near the tip (edge) of the head holding it. (rough ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspazticnick on 02/12/2013

It scores glass with ease, only requires heat stress or minor pressure to crack evenly along the scored line. Decent build quality (not going to fall apart easily) Cheaper than all other glass cutter I've seen anywhere. Doesn't look very good quality but it is isn't very easy to make a perfectly straight line freehand but with a ruler it should be fine.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrackers1111 on 01/10/2013

The rolling glass cutter is a very effective tool. Despite its transparent plastic handle which seems quite fragile, it is actually extremely strong. The price is incredible, so if it is broken or lost, replacement isn't too bad. It's great, no cons. It would be nice if the cutter actually sliced through the entire sheet of glass instead of scoring ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydboyrp on 01/05/2013

Cortou bem vidros lisos de 3 mm o corpo em material transparente é bem resistente a força aplicada no corte , alem de poder visualizar o nivel de querosene restante A borracha da tampa do corpo/ reservátorio não veda direito, fazendo com que o cortador de vidros tenha de ser guardado na posição vertical para não vazar ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byAvDDX on 09/18/2012

The price is good. The tool is good. It’s stronger than it looks. It’s quite robust. And it works on flat glass easy. No cons really, the plastic looks fragile but is not. One just needs to get used to the grip I tried to make a vase not really know how to do this and messed up. So I will get some more training maybe check out some tutorial videos before ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byagustin1204 on 12/15/2011

The quality of this product is ok. It works as expected. No problems with the oil container, no leakage after using and storing it for more than one month. No cons so far. I have no complains. I have used it more than 50 times with 10mm glass with no problems. Some cuts failed but I am not an expert so I won't blame against the tool. Works as expected.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections