DX » Community » Reviews » Strong Rolling Glass Cutter (For 10~20mm Glass)
Customer’s impression:
nice its ok...functional product satisfied.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMilenko1 on 07/12/2015

Perfect for small cuts of glass. I'm satisfied with the price and quality.

Impression:product satisfied.;

0 0 0

• posted byHLB on 05/12/2015

It is cheap and over average quality but does not feel that will last long after heavy usage. Since I do not cut that much glass it is very good for me. Cheap and cuts the glasses quite fine and easy. If you need a glass cutter for rare use in your toolbox just go get this one you will not regret.

Impression:its ok...functional;

0 0 0

• posted byfcabralsilva on 03/22/2015

Muito barato Nada contra

0 0 0

• posted byymng on 10/28/2014

Received in good condition. I have not try it yet, but they look new and good. I am buying them to learn and practice how to cut glass.

Impression:product satisfied.;

0 0 0

• posted byindecaa on 08/21/2014

you get what you pay for, i find no fault, it is functional, and cheap. The item looks just like it is on line, feels great in the hand. love the item.

0 0 0

• posted byareivah on 08/16/2014

pros: looks durable hard handle, twist good cons: no other: my first glass cutter pros: mango firme y durable, gira bien cons: ninguna other: mi primer cortador de vidrio, asi que no puedo comparar mucho, pero hace su trabajo , por lo que lo recomiendo

glass cutter

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byallbellerose on 12/16/2013

I'm not an experienced glass cutter, but i used it and it works pretty good. The head is a bit slack, when i filled it with oil, it leaks for the head even before using it. so not so fun. And the head being slack makes it hard to follow a line, even a straight line. I never used one before, so i... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfouadatmeh on 10/06/2013

As my first time cutting glass, I was able to do it very easily (with about 3mm thick glass), so it does what it's meant to do Build quality could be a bit better: - plastic handle doesn't have a very good finish (but still acceptable) - the stamping of information on the metal piece isn't very a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWarWren on 05/25/2013

The cutter wheel runs smoothly and can be made to run directly upright (not wobble on it's axle - as is needed to transfer the scoring force directly down, especially with deep glass as this is designed for). It cuts glass. The axle pin that the cutter wheel runs on is pinned in at an angle, and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspazticnick on 02/12/2013

It scores glass with ease, only requires heat stress or minor pressure to crack evenly along the scored line. Decent build quality (not going to fall apart easily) Cheaper than all other glass cutter I've seen anywhere. Doesn't look very good quality but it is isn't very easy to make a perfectly... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere