DX » Community » Reviews » Strong Rolling Glass Cutter (For 10~20mm Glass)
Customer’s impression:
nice its ok...functional product satisfied.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9282992 on 03/11/2016

nice product.cheap enough

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bywwwvinko on 01/26/2016

dobar rezac, malo je finalna obrada losija, ali nista sto se ne moze rijesit

Impression:its ok...functional;

0 0 0

• posted byahorras on 11/30/2015

I realle haven't used this item a lot, but i've tried it on some glasses and it doesn't works. If you need a really good one, spend some more money and it will be the wisest choice. The cutter can cut some "bad" glasses and other materials but it's been a little bit disappointing.

0 0 0

• posted byMilenko1 on 07/12/2015

Perfect for small cuts of glass. I'm satisfied with the price and quality.

Impression:product satisfied.;

0 0 0

• posted byHLB on 05/12/2015

It is cheap and over average quality but does not feel that will last long after heavy usage. Since I do not cut that much glass it is very good for me. Cheap and cuts the glasses quite fine and easy. If you need a glass cutter for rare use in your toolbox just go get this one you will not regret.

0 0 0

• posted byfcabralsilva on 03/22/2015

Muito barato Nada contra

0 0 0

• posted byymng on 10/28/2014

Received in good condition. I have not try it yet, but they look new and good. I am buying them to learn and practice how to cut glass.

Impression:product satisfied.;

0 0 0

• posted byindecaa on 08/21/2014

you get what you pay for, i find no fault, it is functional, and cheap. The item looks just like it is on line, feels great in the hand. love the item.

0 0 0

• posted byareivah on 08/16/2014

pros: looks durable hard handle, twist good cons: no other: my first glass cutter pros: mango firme y durable, gira bien cons: ninguna other: mi primer cortador de vidrio, asi que no puedo comparar mucho, pero hace su trabajo , por lo que lo recomiendo

glass cutter

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byallbellerose on 12/16/2013

I'm not an experienced glass cutter, but i used it and it works pretty good. The head is a bit slack, when i filled it with oil, it leaks for the head even before using it. so not so fun. And the head being slack makes it hard to follow a line, even a straight line. I never used one before, so i... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere