DX » Community » Reviews » Xbox 360 Voice Headset Port to 2*Regular 3.5mm Earphone + Microphone Ports Converter
  • 5 star 22 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byserbetcioglu on 05/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:make it possible to you communicate with your friends or other people playing with you online, I tested it with a headset that I use in my computer for years, and it worked perfectly, I was able to hear and be heard loud and clear Cons:well, all my controllers... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarceloftoledo on 12/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the price is good Also the product quality easy of use my headset and microphone are together, put a cable for each, in this case you need this adapter so you can use the 2 on your xbox control recommend Cons:no cons for this product the product complies with... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaco301 on 09/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works just as it should Its low profile and doesn't get in the way of playing It has black fillers that enter in the two side ports for the keyboard to prevent dust and to add stability Cons:After a while there will be a break in a wire, possibly due to vib... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabri85ct on 08/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The adapter is well made and it doesn't seem cheep at all. You can connect a normal cheap PC headset. I used a 3 € Trust Headset, and it works flawless. No more 19€ Microsoft Headsets!!! Moreover, my xbox live friends told me that my voice is clearer that ever... Read more

Front Connector Input/Output In use
    0 0
  • posted bytommzah on 07/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality is great. We are still using it with our Xbox after months of use. I would truly recommend this. The price is really good aswell. In Sweden it would be around 10-15$ Easy to use. Just plug and you are ready to talk with your friends using your regu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpecht77 on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:make it possible to you communicate with your friends or other people playing with you online, I tested it with a headset that I use in my computer for years, and it worked perfectly, I was able to hear and be heard loud and clear Cons:well, all my controllers are black... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJenikbarchov on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* It allows you to plug in any 3.5mm headphone or microphone. * Saves you from buying Microsoft stuff that's 3 times more! Cheap Audio quality is about as good as official Feels nice Easy to use Works with many headphones and mics Cons:No volume or mute Prefer i... Read more

Xbox 360 Voice Headset Port to 2*Regular 3.5mm Ear Xbox 360 Voice Headset Port to 2*Regular 3.5mm Ear
    0 0
  • posted byeumermoo on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It really is a very good adapter for headphone. The headphone and microphone work as they should, makes no noise, both in transmission and in reception of audio!. It fits perfectly in control of XBOX 360! It's very good adapter for the price! Plug and play, no more prob... Read more

View from the top Inside and outside the box
    1 0
  • posted byreimir on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bom produto para quem gosta de jogar online ele, uma vez que lhe permite usar o fone de ouvido preferido. Encaixa perfeitamente no controle do Xbox. Cons:não a contra funcionalidade. OtherThoughts:Bom produto para quem gosta de jogar online ele, uma vez q... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTeewim on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product, enjoy playing online with it as it allows me to use my gaming headset. Really like how flush it fits to the xbox controller. (got 3 one for me the rest for friends) (really need to get this its totally worth it) Cons:None really, feels a bit ligh... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections