DX » Community » Reviews » Xbox 360 Voice Headset Port to 2*Regular 3.5mm Earphone + Microphone Ports Converter
Customer’s impression:
Útil Prático
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaniloQueiroga on 11/18/2014

Pros: Fits well with the control, very simple to use and does not bother the handling of control. Cons: Could have a version of the color black to not let the ugly control. The volume you hear is not so high, I tested with several different headphones and the result was very similar. Read more

Impression:Útil,Prático;

0 0 0

• posted byserbetcioglu on 05/06/2014

make it possible to you communicate with your friends or other people playing with you online, I tested it with a headset that I use in my computer for years, and it worked perfectly, I was able to hear and be heard loud and clear well, all my controllers are black, so it could be black :P, and the possibility ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadmatt101 on 02/01/2014

connect a computer headset into your xbox cant use chatpad( but who uses those anymore anyway) broke down eventually( thin plastic be careful not to drop) considering the price i didn't expect it to last very long but i still got some good use out of it i could use any of my computer headsets which is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byronung on 01/15/2014

After getting fed up with the Microsoft headphones I had breaking all the time and being very uncomfortable on my head, I bought this adapter so I could use a proper gaming headset I got. You simply plug this into your controller as you would the microsoft headset and then plug the 3.5mm speaker and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarceloftoledo on 12/01/2013

the price is good Also the product quality easy of use my headset and microphone are together, put a cable for each, in this case you need this adapter so you can use the 2 on your xbox control recommend no cons for this product the product complies with all it promises, and the price is very good ..... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjulianvdmeij on 09/15/2013

The converter is awesome if you got a nice computer headset and don't want to spend money on another headset for your xbox 360. It's usefull because you don't have spend another 60 dollars. The package came with no guide. it's not so hard to understand how it works but they could have add it. The quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaco301 on 09/07/2013

It works just as it should Its low profile and doesn't get in the way of playing It has black fillers that enter in the two side ports for the keyboard to prevent dust and to add stability After a while there will be a break in a wire, possibly due to vibrations from the controller or neglect of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTeewim on 09/06/2013

Good product, enjoy playing online with it as it allows me to use my gaming headset. Really like how flush it fits to the xbox controller. (got 3 one for me the rest for friends) (really need to get this its totally worth it) None really, feels a bit light (but thats good, could be better build quality)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabri85ct on 08/29/2013

The adapter is well made and it doesn't seem cheep at all. You can connect a normal cheap PC headset. I used a 3 € Trust Headset, and it works flawless. No more 19€ Microsoft Headsets!!! Moreover, my xbox live friends told me that my voice is clearer that ever before!! Actually none. Sometimes you will ... Read more

Front Connector Input/Output In use

0 0 0

• posted byDallylama3 on 08/19/2013

I love it, works great with both of my pc mics, now i dont have to keep buying stupid POS mics. No volume or mute Prefer it not to say X360, makes it look cheap/unofficial Base colour white doesn't really match the Xbox controller's white. But it's good if you look the price that it cost. And you don'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections