DX » Community » Reviews » PC Motherboard Repair/Troubleshoot Boot-Failure Diagnostic PCI Card
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjhona1234 on 12/16/2013

Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Nada contra! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygleipnir on 12/11/2013

probada en 2 placas y chequeo los errores perfectamente, es bastante útil para saber donde esta el error y no volverte loco buscándolo, fácil de instalar (solo necesitas meterla en una ranura PCI). por el momento ninguno, todavía no la probé con placas nuevas, el manual pod&#... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelorider on 11/28/2013

Works like it should, gives a good error analysis. Has a solid construction and diagnoses most of the errors. Display should be facing UP, it's hard to see some of the code errors as it is facing the case down. The manual could be better written, sometimes is hard to get used to it. Well for the price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBabaWoo on 11/27/2013

It is very easy to use, plug in and play. It displays quickly the condition of any device of computer on board. It can be used on PCI and ISA interfaces. Widely compatible, even very very old ancient mother-board. You can beat the price, I searched everywhere for the device. This one is simply the best ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrevm999 on 11/21/2013

Great price. Finding a card like this in the US it would easily be $50 or more. It works after it arrived. I haven't really tried using it often. It is not a super useful tool. I find it easier and more reliable to swap parts rather than use this card. And once an issue is diagnosed as the system board,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynikoji on 11/14/2013

excelente articulo,no ha tardado mucho en llegar en buenas condiciones,es barato y cumple con lo esperado las instrucciones estan en un ingles un poco incomprensible,pero se puede encontrar traducido en varios idiomas en intenet,la forma de empaquetado no es del todo lo bueno que se espera de un producto ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBakhtiyar on 10/28/2013

Product Compact, lightweight and easy to handle, does not need to be an expert to use it, anyone with basic knowledge of electronics or technician can use it. This card does the computer POST test through the PCI slot by identifying the error based on This is not for anyone new to computing and not all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandregue on 10/21/2013

Im still getting used to it but for me that im a IT technician is very usefull! I used lot of times and it always says correctly! never say something wrong. It's very cheap for what it is, and very practical. Some times it say generic problems so it doesnt help you a lot. It doesnt work for pciexpress ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTONYWARRIOR on 10/08/2013

This device helps IT experts investigating defects of PC motherboards, makes error identifying and troubleshooting faster and easier. The LED power checker helps identifying PSU issues. The best solution when you get no picture from the PC, and easier to use than BIOS beeps codes. I use it for almost ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycolt2x on 09/09/2013

This device helps IT experts investigating defects of PC motherboards, makes error identifying and troubleshooting faster and easier. The LED power checker helps identifying PSU issues. The best solution when you get no picture from the PC, and easier to use than BIOS beeps codes. I use it for almost ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections