DX » Community » Reviews » PC Motherboard Repair/Troubleshoot Boot-Failure Diagnostic PCI Card
  • 5 star 41 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBabaWoo on 11/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It is very easy to use, plug in and play. It displays quickly the condition of any device of computer on board. It can be used on PCI and ISA interfaces. Widely compatible, even very very old ancient mother-board. You can beat the price, I searched everywhere for the devic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTONYWARRIOR on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This device helps IT experts investigating defects of PC motherboards, makes error identifying and troubleshooting faster and easier. The LED power checker helps identifying PSU issues. The best solution when you get no picture from the PC, and easier to use th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycolt2x on 09/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This device helps IT experts investigating defects of PC motherboards, makes error identifying and troubleshooting faster and easier. The LED power checker helps identifying PSU issues. The best solution when you get no picture from the PC, and easier to use th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byt4rr1t0 on 06/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Is a really easy to use tool, It has worked in all the MOBOs where I tested.Cons:It could be great if the display was placed in the other face or in the top of the card to make easier the reading. The translation of the error in the manual is a litle confuse sometimes, b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjankoval on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great price, it enables one to quickly troubleshoot through boot up process and identify faulty components. The package also includes the booklet with code descriptions, so it is not very hard to understand what is going on and what is being diagnosed.Cons:I ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydejanjana on 05/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very good diagnostic tool for a little money. i took 5 and thay are working perfect. Excellent Build, made of good materials and professional soldering donevery useful product, giving you a view when u are out of tools and need quick diagnose of a problem. may save allot... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarDil on 05/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Does what it suppose to do well. A useful tool for anyone who fixes his/hers desktop, or at least is trying to understand a problem when occurs. A small book of codes is provided, and with some Google search, everything can become clear. I used tips from other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfusionshop on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-Can show errors in less than 1 minute. -Can help to show what really it's the problem (without it you can expend more than 2 hours trying to know what the problem is). -If you change the parts of a Motherboard, this can be useful, for example, if you got an DMA problem wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnhell on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-Has good price, is cheap. -Quality adjusted for the cost of the product. -It is a tool for computer technicians to help diagnose some internal error on your computer. -I did a test and it worked, I removed the RAM and the number reflected that problem.Cons:The only prob... Read more

Ideal supplement to computer
    0 0
  • posted byPereTGN on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Works on all old and new motherboard. Easy to use, just plug and play. This card does the computer POST test through the PCI slot by identifying the error based on the number codes the PCI card will print out with the LED. May save a lot of time to identify a p... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections