DX » Community » Reviews » 1900mAh USB Rechargeable External Battery for Iphone 2G/3G
  • 5 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 69% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystarvator on 09/11/2011

This battery is great! All you have to do is plug it into your iPhone (in my case the 3GS) and it charges the phone! This is a MUST HAVE due to the fact that you can not swap out the battery inside the iPhone like you can do for most other phones. Charging it is also simple. Al you have to do is plug it into your iPhone cable into the external battery,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylambyy on 06/15/2010

It is light, and relatively small, gets charged quickly using the same adapter as iphones. Colour matches my iphone. The botton on the battery will give an idea of how much charge the battery is currently holding. It doesn't carry much charge, fully charged battery only charged my iphone 3gs from 50% to 72%! Does not look very sturdy. You only consider ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoJonny on 04/22/2010

In terms of the positives, this little battery performs its intended function perfectly. It is pocket-sized and extremely portable, it charges and holds that charge like a champ, and in a crunch it provides much needed boost to my iPhone battery life. It's also idiot-proof. You plug it in, it charges, you use it. Rinse, repeat. The build quality is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarckanno on 04/02/2010

Very handy gadget for iPhone users, iPhone battery life isn´t awesome, so this is very useful when your battery is dying. Excellent price, other similar products cost a lot more Build quality is far from perfect. Mine is opening, had to put some tape to hold it together. The power lights won´t stay on unless i move it slightly when connected to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOwnagemaster on 03/03/2010

-Charged my ipod from 1% to 100% -good for long car rides or if you need to charge your ipod when you aren't at home -kinda big -Doesnt stay in the ipod very well, it always comes loose -The lights on the front are not accurate at all -cheap plastic in the store these things are pretty expensive. My friends always ask me to sell it to them. This is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTongMop on 02/22/2010

In australia we got an exact same thing as this but branded with soniq (which isnt a good brand anyway) for $75AU and you can get this for $13US, it charged my iphone 2g from 0% - 90% in under 50 minutes, the led light indicator is usefully and the button to show the lights is solid it doesnt feel like it will break The only con that i can think of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBr1ngiton on 02/04/2010

The device does what it is meant to do, it can bring mu 3GS from 10% to 90% in a matter if half an hour or so. It is big! but if you store it by throwing it in your bag or a purse it doesn't matter. I accidentally sent mine through a cycle in the washing machine :o After then I let it dry out for about 2 weeks, then charged it up and amazingly it worked ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDimacheari on 01/06/2010

Extremely light and well build. There are no rough edges or big gaps. The led's showing it's powerlevel seem to work properly, though I haven't seen it go entirely empty. None. Must admit that I have only been using it for half a day. Yet it works totally as expected. Well packaged and extremely easy to use. Easily connected to iphone. No worries of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymurti on 10/14/2009

Same for everyone. Light. Usefull when you don't have where to charge ipod or iphone. - Works with new generation iPod players, iPhone 2G and iPhone 3G - looks good - easy to use - Does what it supposed to do. - Chargers you Ipod/Iphone in about 2- 3 hours Doesn't charge mine fully. I thought this one also had the SOLAR option.. I charged and only 3... Read more

0 0
  • posted byketahi on 08/28/2009

Brain-dead simple to use. Just charge it with your iPhone/iPod connecter cable, and then plug it into your iPhone. Works fine with iPhone 3GS. A full charge brought my iPhone 3GS from 2% to 85% capacity. The unit I received does not lock onto the iPhone either, but it won't just fall out when you hold the iPhone in the air. It fits snugly. As mentioned,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections