DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Function Dress Style Jewelry Hanging Bag Storage Bag - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynoe557 on 06/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is so useful. It helps you to keep your jewelry at hand and you can find whatever you are looking for at once and quickly. Es muy útil. Ayuda a tener todos la bisutería a mano y encontrar lo que buscas a la primera Cons:The material which the dress is made... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChaya385 on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is doing the job - no more searching for jewelery, as I kept leaving it everywhere in the house and couldnt find it afterwards. Everything in one place - and it looks nice as a decoration on the wall. It does get quite heavy with too much on it! Cons:No c... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvirustec on 11/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:buy it for resale, and so just showed it to my clients desire died by. I think I have wanted to bring more to Colombia to offer more to my clients. is quite innovative and unique Cons:the only thing I did not like is that they come in a package presentable for sale to t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaliesc on 07/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-It can hold earrings, bracelets, hairbands, hair clips, necklaces.... almost every acessory. -You put it in your wardrobe so that jewerly doesn't cause as much clutter as with other organizers. -The price is nice -Both sides of the organizer are usable Cons:-... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections