DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Function Dress Style Jewelry Hanging Bag Storage Bag - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynoe557 on 06/20/2014

It is so useful. It helps you to keep your jewelry at hand and you can find whatever you are looking for at once and quickly. Es muy útil. Ayuda a tener todos la bisutería a mano y encontrar lo que buscas a la primera The material which the dress is made of is so thin. You have to be careful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoe557 on 03/09/2014

It is so useful. It helps you to keep your jewelry at hand and you can find whatever you are looking for at once and quickly. The material which the dress is made of is so thin. You have to be careful and don't let this item near children. It came without a hanger, and you must be careful installing ... Read more

Front. Small pockets to keep your jewelry at hand Back. Collars, necklace...

0 0 0

• posted bymirkobu2 on 01/04/2014

It can keep your small jewelry in one place and and it is very useful in order to avoid losing jewelry that mean a lot to you Smells bad at opening. no other cons. maybe different colors will be cool. build quality could be a little better but may not be realistic to expect that for this price you get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrndrgw0aw0p1r on 12/19/2013

-Good Quality -Baby-proof -decent shipping time -very happy with the seller -will buy from him again -perfect quality-price ratio Not at the moment,but even if there were anay ,when you pay 6 bucks you do not have the right to complain Good and easy to use.My wife now has all the jewelry in one place.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChaya385 on 11/11/2013

This is doing the job - no more searching for jewelery, as I kept leaving it everywhere in the house and couldnt find it afterwards. Everything in one place - and it looks nice as a decoration on the wall. It does get quite heavy with too much on it! No cons. No cons. No cons. No cons. I wish there would ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvirustec on 11/03/2013

buy it for resale, and so just showed it to my clients desire died by. I think I have wanted to bring more to Colombia to offer more to my clients. is quite innovative and unique the only thing I did not like is that they come in a package presentable for sale to the public. and that does not come in ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjerzdiesel on 10/21/2013

everything about this product is very good pertaining to jewelry of course. Exactly what my needed for her jewelry. Arrived a little late but it was worth the wait. Nothing bad about the product that I can see so far. Hopefully it will stay that way. Saw this same item at other places but DX beats all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaliesc on 07/22/2013

-It can hold earrings, bracelets, hairbands, hair clips, necklaces.... almost every acessory. -You put it in your wardrobe so that jewerly doesn't cause as much clutter as with other organizers. -The price is nice -Both sides of the organizer are usable -Material is low quality but with the use of the ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections