DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to USB Female Adapter for Cell Phone - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybuffer1983 on 06/30/2014

-Logical Price -Good quality for price -Working fluently -Well packaged -It was delivered in time (20 working days as described). -None until now I bought three of them ,in order to use them for my lg g2 mobile phone.All of them are working fine.It took about 20 working days to be delivered (Greece). I was satisfied with my buy.I received what I ordered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywilbs on 06/03/2014

It works and connects as a proper OTG connection with all USB thumdrives and SD card adaptors so far. It has good decent build quality. The construction feels of good quality. It comes with no box / warranty card... nothing else. Just comes with the hub in a small ziplock plastic bag. The delivery was delayed due to stocking issues but the customer ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysysfong on 05/04/2014

This little cheap dongle has been fantastic for me even owning it just for over the weekend. I've been able to connect all sorts of USB flash drives to my Xperia Z phone. Not only that, I don't have to spend a fortune from Sony to get their "special" cable to connect my Play Station controller to the phone! Now I'm able to use it to play games ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBuenor on 02/13/2014

Very easy to use - Just plug and play Well constructed - Sturdy plastic and metal A little big to stay plugged on a tablet with the keyboard integrated in the cover. but it is very easy to plug and unplug so its not such a big deal the lenght could cause the plug to be bent from the tablet if struck - that clould cause damage to USB port Perfect to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypolisurgist on 11/30/2013

Very small! You can carry it with you in your bag, your wallet, or your purse. You never know when it might come in handy. I own a Samsung S3 cell phone and a Cube 2 tablet and it is compatible with both of them. It's very lightweighted. 1/3 of the price that is being sold in Greece. Cheaper than same item I found in other sites. Very well build. It'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoogje16 on 11/21/2013

+It's easy to use (no manual needed etc.) +It's small, so easy to bring with you +you can use a keyboard/USB/any other USB device on your cell phone You can use a USB powered fan with your cell phone +Very low price if it works. -mine didn't work, exept for the charging part. But the price was too low to complain about it. No other cons, really. Maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjephyang on 11/05/2013

I bought this to restore life to a broken Android table that had the capacity touch screen damaged from a drop. It would no longer input, so the only way around this was using external peripherals (mouse, keyboard). I was sad to see that all the tablet offered was a single microUSB port. Then I thought -- why not order an adapter from DX? And so I did,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySonerMulder on 08/19/2013

Works good, feels good, won't break fast, simple design, pretty small, cheap. If you need anything like this, just buy it!! You won't regret it. Even if you won't use it daily, it's just handy for that one or two times. Not any, can make it better ofcourse, but there is no need to. Just a good product! And really, cheap. Won't find it for this price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaaaz on 07/24/2013

This usb adapter Works perfectly with my sony xperia z. Already connected usb mouse, pendrive and keyboard and it worked like a charm. Easy to use. Small and good quality device. I recommend to all who need this. Nothing at all. Very good product, Highly recommended if you need it. This usb adapter Works perfectly with my sony xperia z. Already connected ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections