DX » Community » Reviews » 433Mhz RF Transmitter Module + Receiver Module Link Kit for Arduino / ARM /MCU WL - Green
  • 5 star 11 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Very good Perfecto usefull Great! Cheap Gerate deal
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygaed881112hj on 08/24/2014

Tengo tres Arduinos un nano un mini pro y un uno y estos módulos tienen una perfecta compatibilidad con todos ellos lo malo es q son muy sensibles a interferencia por lo que se tiene que programas un poco mas para tratar de compensar esta interferencia Read more

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0
  • posted byasgar5 on 08/09/2014

Pro's: Cheap, small and very useful. If you want to automate your house without pulling cables then this device of less than 2 euroś will help you along fine. The package contains a small transmitter and a small receuiver that are very easy to connect, there are libraries and programs to help. Use the receiver to decipher your remotes and let teh transmiter ... Read more

Extremely useful nd cheap communication pair

Impression: usefull,Great! Cheap;

0 0
  • posted byBifrost1337 on 08/01/2014

Pros: Easy to use, and works as expected. Works better if u add them antennas. U can easy find online arduino library virtual wire to use them with. Cons: Could come with separated/unsoldered pins, as pins can be damaged in transport. It did not happened, but it could xD. Read more

Impression:Gerate deal;

0 0
  • posted byBartimaeusPT on 07/30/2014

this Item is very goo for the tiny price that it is... the only problem with it is no place to weld an antena!! Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0
  • posted byluanpotter on 07/04/2014

Very cheap, can be easily used, even without arduino, works very well. There are a few noises being catch by the receiver, but I think that is unavoidable with RF transmissions. It seems that the default output voltage of the receiver (i.e., when not receiving) is half the total, and receiving brings it up to more 25%, making it not 100% optimal. Some ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byincyi on 05/13/2014

They are cheap, for this price you can not buy any of these parts not just even the pcb. It's small it's easy to connect to a microcontroller or to a arduino. It works with 2 power lines (gnd and +) and 1 data line(data in or data out). You can also connect a antenna to get better performance. Well soldered. There is no problem with the soldering of ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bykeepinyour on 04/28/2014

Price is good for that, come into anti-static bag, easy to use. It's a good transmitter/receiver for the price. PCB of 2 pieces ins't so good( like antenna roles ), but acceptable for the price. This get too much interference/noise, but is usable with error correction, another problem is that this type of tx don't use a XTAL, seams that is a SAW filter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiK000n on 03/10/2014

Great little transmitter and receiver. Works perfectly with my Arduino's. Make sure you use the latest virtual-wire library. I've lost a lot of time with old libraries. So, point your browser to: http://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_libs_VirtualWire.html Connection is great, although I haven't tested big distances. No cons. Now I know it works, I wan't more.... Read more

0 2
  • posted byrubengaco13 on 02/27/2014

They have a good price for both modules TX and RX. They work perfectly with whatever microcontroler and any chip with a digital input. I have tested with a special chip for remote control and they work properly. My doubts were: the power. I have used 5V DC with them and finally they work fine. Perhaps some holes on the PCB would be good to set in other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxkram15 on 01/26/2014

Communication with these modules is easy - you can setup your AVR board, connect and it's just that's it. If you need simple communication between your microcontrolers this is the way. You must solder wire as antenna for transm. and receiv. Without this your distance is limited to 0.5 m. With wire as antenna I have no problem to use two atmega8 boards ... Read more

Receiver (display temperature outside) Transmitter on prototype(read temperature outside)
    6 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections