DX » Community » Reviews » 433Mhz RF Transmitter Module + Receiver Module Link Kit for Arduino / ARM /MCU WL - Green
Customer’s impression:
Very good Perfecto usefull Simple and usefull Great! Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalbertomn1 on 10/13/2014

podem comprar os produtos deste site pois os mesmos sao honestos e cumprem o que prometem Read more

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted byolvidos on 09/18/2014

Involvement: - Ownership: Pros: Cons: OtherThoughts: Bottomline: Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLoKKeR on 09/04/2014

Very good RF module, it receives some noise but it works well and with a distance of 250 meters still works. Simple to configure and use, you can do many projects with it. I suggest you to buy it if you need an easy RF communication, but don't expect to do a file transferring with high bits rate. Read more

Good RF Module

Impression:Very good,Simple and usefull;

0 0 0

• posted bybluewind25 on 09/04/2014

Pros: it is cheap, simple, and in my case, works quite OK. Cons: it does not come with an antenna. I bought this to be used with my high power (1W-10W), master-slave based RGB LED controllers. I have finished the master and slave boards a long time a go. This morning the RF modules arrived. I just finished ... Read more

It does the job pretty well! It does the job pretty well!

Impression:Simple and usefull;

0 0 0

• posted bygaed881112hj on 08/24/2014

Tengo tres Arduinos un nano un mini pro y un uno y estos módulos tienen una perfecta compatibilidad con todos ellos lo malo es q son muy sensibles a interferencia por lo que se tiene que programas un poco mas para tratar de compensar esta interferencia Read more

0 0 0

• posted byasgar5 on 08/09/2014

Pro's: Cheap, small and very useful. If you want to automate your house without pulling cables then this device of less than 2 euroś will help you along fine. The package contains a small transmitter and a small receuiver that are very easy to connect, there are libraries and programs to help. Use the ... Read more

Extremely useful nd cheap communication pair

Impression: usefull,Great! Cheap;

0 0 1

• posted byBifrost1337 on 08/01/2014

Pros: Easy to use, and works as expected. Works better if u add them antennas. U can easy find online arduino library virtual wire to use them with. Cons: Could come with separated/unsoldered pins, as pins can be damaged in transport. It did not happened, but it could xD. Read more

Impression:Gerate deal;

0 0 0

• posted byBartimaeusPT on 07/30/2014

this Item is very goo for the tiny price that it is... the only problem with it is no place to weld an antena!! Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byluanpotter on 07/04/2014

Very cheap, can be easily used, even without arduino, works very well. There are a few noises being catch by the receiver, but I think that is unavoidable with RF transmissions. It seems that the default output voltage of the receiver (i.e., when not receiving) is half the total, and receiving brings ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byincyi on 05/13/2014

They are cheap, for this price you can not buy any of these parts not just even the pcb. It's small it's easy to connect to a microcontroller or to a arduino. It works with 2 power lines (gnd and +) and 1 data line(data in or data out). You can also connect a antenna to get better performance. Well soldered.... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections