DX » Community » Reviews » 433Mhz RF Transmitter + Receiver Module Kit for Arduino / ARM /MCU WL
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Cheap Easy Perfecto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHigorPimentel on 08/19/2016

Pros: funciona com arduino. Tem um ótimo alcance e é bem barato! It works with arduino . It has a great range and is very cheap! Cons: no cons.

Impression:good,Very good,Cheap;

0 0 1

• posted by9323945 on 08/12/2016

Download the VirtualWire library, then try to make it work. You don't have anything to loose anyway, it is so cheap. I bought a lot of them to be sure that I wouldn't encounter any problem, they all work.

Impression:good,Cheap;

0 0 2

• posted byjcldf on 08/11/2016

I buy to do my arduino projects

Impression:Very good;

0 0 1

• posted byGeorgeee on 07/21/2016

very good product

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by16adj on 06/22/2016

I tested the modules with a Raspberry Pi (used rfswitch library, but also tested it with the pilight project). The sender is working really great. You can e.g. control remote switches with it. However, the receiver is not really usable because it only receives data from a really short distance in... Read more

Impression:Cheap;

0 0 1

• posted byteodim on 03/01/2016

It is cheap and reliable transmitter/receiver module for playing with Arduino. If you have more receivers-transmitters you can easily build network with devices communicating each other, learning and implementing custom protocol on low level. Don't forget do add 36cm copper wire on transmitter as... Read more

Impression:Very good,Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byteodim on 02/28/2016

Very cheap, very easy to use in different project. For extending range you will need antenna. Search the web how to calculate antenna length for best performance.

Impression:Very good,Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted by9601600 on 02/10/2016

Allows the comunication between two micro-controllers, great quality and a steal for that price.

Impression:good,Very good,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byvictor8o5 on 02/04/2016

Just tested it for some minutes after it arrived and everything seems ok Pros: Cheap you can buy a bunch of them, works as expected, easy to use. Cons: The reception can be low if you're not into antennas, I used a mix between coiled and straight. Judging from what I've seen in my scope there's a... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bygeorgetskh on 01/26/2016

This is normal transmitter and receiver, at a cheap price. very good! worth buying.

Impression:good,Very good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere