DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Aluminum Alloy Joystick 3D Rocker Caps for Xbox360 Controller - Silver (2 PCS)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySindre759 on 06/17/2014

i am very happy with this purchase, fits perfectly compared to other DX sticks. took a little time to get used to, but now i think they are better to play with than the original stick. plus these stick will never wear out like rubber ones. there is a tiny knot in the middle of one of the sticks, but this is a minor issue. edges and center of stick could ... Read more

Result after assembly
    0 0
  • posted bydgallant on 05/08/2014

They are the best Analog caps ever. They look and feel great. makes your controller stand out. Easy to install. Price is high. The grip on top of the cap could be a little better, its to smooth needs to be rougher. no installed guide, but if you can take controller apart then it should not be a problem to swap out caps. i bought them for this controller ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymorgames on 02/28/2014

el producto es excelente muy buen repuesto de joystick, facil de instalar, buen agarre, permite jugar de igual manera que otros joystick con gomas, los bordes ranurados dan muy buen agarre para jugar, ya no tienes que preocuparte por el desgaste de las gomas de tu control ninguno el producto es tal como se ve en las fotos, el envio se tardo 32 dias ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWarlordRAS on 08/13/2013

this product is simply awesome. i have ben interchanging all the parts on my controller but once i introduced these into the mix i definately noticed a much smoother movement and the bevelled edges give great grip while not sacrificing smoothness. at the top on the inside groove its smooth metal and doesnt offer much grip. A little hard to get on due ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections