DX » Community » Reviews » NatureHike Zinc Alloy + Stainless Steel Suitcase Coded Combination Lock - Silver + Black
Customer’s impression:
good Satisfied Secure producto fuerte
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMattara on 11/11/2015

Works, easy to set up and use. Rather flimsy, I bet a grown man could snap the mechanism apart in the lock. The wire is thick enough to stop vandals without tools, but the lock itself seems to be the weak spot here, it is made of plastic. Maybe this device will not stop thieves, but it makes life... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHongThong on 10/21/2015

The Lock looks fine and neat, easy-to-use. fine locks my suitcase. for that price you should not expect a strong defense, but from casual intruders can help.

0 0 0

• posted bypnd_ku on 04/21/2015

Good suitcase lock for good price. Does just what it says, looks solid enough. Using it to keep my suitcase and skicase in safe.

0 0 0

• posted bysouzadiego on 01/22/2015

Pros: fit very well to suitcases and bags, good for traveling. It's very strong. Price is very good. Cons: the instructions for creating a pass code are in korean. But after a little search on internet I could handle how to do this.

0 0 0

• posted byDarkTeam on 12/20/2014

candado pequeño facil de poner en cualquier objeto que desee poner seguridad. facil de cambiar la contraseña por si ven tu contraseña. material duro como todo candado debe ser material duro.

candado bien seguro para tus meletas etc candado bien seguro para tus meletas etc candado bien seguro para tus meletas etc

Impression:producto fuerte;

0 0 0

• posted byMSDLX on 10/24/2013

The Locker works very good, it's very easy to put your combination. Since the price it's not high with you need more than one, you should buy it. It locks very strong. I tried to brake it and I wasn't able... Poor printing Quality, otherwise none!Buy it! NatureHike is not a well know brand, but I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLedaboger on 08/22/2013

This locker is very easy to use and to operate It have a good looking and clean design The combination lock is easy to set Seems to be safe and resistant Not heavy and fits at many types of suitcases There are no cons, it works fine It would be a little bit sheap if compared to other similar It a... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere