DX » Community » Reviews » Miniisw M-M1 6-Fold Retractable Handheld Monopod for Gopro Hero 1 / 2 / 3 / 3+
  • 5 star 10 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Great! Like a Pro
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by27augusta27 on 08/18/2014

Pros : 1. The design is professional look, with black colour. 2. The finishing is quite smooth, there were no defect. 3. The quick release mechanism is very handy, you do not have to turn around your gadget to release or to attach 4. Head was made from steel that more tough than other competitor that made from plastic Cons : 1. The diameter was smaller ... Read more

Impression:Great!,Like a Pro;

0 0
  • posted byGaloLouco on 06/30/2014

- The monopod is very firm and it can reach places you'd never reach without using it; - It has a wrist band which can help you hold the monopod; - Good to make selfies or photografing/filming over obstacles taller than your arms; - The quality looks good so far. didn't find any till the moment, just have to fill this field with some bool sheet cause ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySabarox on 02/14/2014

Nice build, stability and design. Light enought to carry and heavy enought to be solid. Good reach and easy to extend and retract. An optimal size would I say. Even better than the original one from GoPro. I can't find anything to add here about the product. It's a shame that it's sold out. Probably one of the best in class. I don't know if some WD4... Read more

0 0
  • posted bym2kool4u on 02/13/2014

Cheaper than the competition, well built, extends well, fits anywhere when retracted the plastic conector that should fit the GOPRO case was poorly built and did not fit. I was lucky to have another at home and replaced it, unfortunately I did not notice the issue until I traveled with it and could not use the monopod at the time. BAD MOVE no, no other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeRoi on 02/09/2014

Price is good for this product, feels solid with a good rubberized grip. And it has a nice length to work with. When retracted it will pocket easily. Wrist strap construction a bit flimsy. A more solid strap would me better. Keep dry, will rust quickly. Might consider rubbing it with WD-40 to give it some protection. And take care not to yank it open.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBarrt85 on 02/08/2014

There are only pros for this item. It's short, light and extends to the length that I've expected. I was a little bit surprised with it's size, it can be carried in the pocket which is of course it's trump. Tripod mount included was also a good reason to purchase this particual item. The telescope works a bit hard but it's good because it won't extend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byferraring on 11/25/2013

lightness, strength, price very hard in the opening and closing Simple and safe also comes with support for GoPro. Simple and safe also comes with support for GoPro. Ideal for shooting from afar during various activities. You have to get used to a bit, but once understood, it becomes fantastic. I tried in various activities and has never given problems,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGopro82 on 11/21/2013

Cheap. Easy to use. Helpful especially when i need the camera in the water to film the fish caught coming in or swimming near me. Cheap. Easy to use. Helpful especially when i need the camera in the water to film the fish caught coming in or swimming near me. Cheap. Easy to use. Helpful especially when i need the camera in the water to film the fish ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byallanblima on 10/16/2013

It seems pretty strong and resistent. Very good lenght. The holder feels good on the hand So far, nothing to complain. I haven't test it on the water yet Smaller than I thought, but definitely NOT A CON. Its easier to carry it around. I'm always afraid to buy products on the internet because I never know wether its gonna be a good product or not. This ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoostvgh on 08/30/2013

- holds your camera (gopro) very well - sturdy - very very long, longer than expected - good build quality - good material (iron) - doesn't bend or break when you stretch it the longest - very small on the smallest setting when mounting the gopro, you need to screw on the tripod mount first (like screwing on other camera). This screwing is a little ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections