DX » Community » Reviews » Odm Stylish LED Dot-Matrix Fashion Watch with Weekday Display (White)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMatetitos on 09/01/2011

Really good design, Great size if you like big watches. Particular design, nice, clean and seems more a bracelet than a watch. Poor visibility with normal day light. BAttery that came inside seems to be discharged. The two bottom right leds are ON every time you push the button, even if a 2 number should be showed, it's confusing. Maybe this problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhaseoz on 07/09/2011

It looks cool and stylish, the first day i wear to school immediately caught the attention of my friends.In addition it has a reasonable price. The LED is not bright enough causing it hard to look at the time during day time. Its good to have this watch even if its led is not bright enough it is stylish.Besdies it can also be a topic for you to talk ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaklerisLTU on 04/16/2011

-It's really cheap and nice LED watch. I'm studying in IT, and lots of my group friends want to order atches like this. It's white, and in the clubs should be very nice to see this. The LED color is very cute. Ofcourse, watc are made from soft plastic, and it's really good to wear it. One of cons could be that LED's are not very bright, and in sunlight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyouknowjack8 on 02/20/2011

This is the best ODM watch I've gotten from DX so far, its super bright at night, in clubs and very stylish and comfortable you have the cut the rubber bands to fit smaller sized wrists. Its very easy to do and adjust, but if you have never done this before, you may need to find a friend that does the quartz movement is very good, other ODMs have been ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJandles on 12/16/2010

- Really unique watch, get asked about it all the time. - Looks cool like a designer watch. - Tells time and date.. Easy to adjust when you know how. - Looks really cool at night. - Clasp seems a bit dodgey and that it would give out with too much use. - Can't read the screen in sunlight. - Adjusting length is a careful mission. I have a big wrist but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuizNeto on 05/16/2010

-Beautiful watch, white is aewsome -Unique leds to see the hour -Perfect to night time and parties, people ask me a lot wheres I buy, the price and the quality. -Girls loves it. -If you buy it to resell, you will be rich, here in Brazil, the price of ones of this is R$150,00 'reais' (like 90$ 'dollars') -Its hard to see the hour in daylight and daytime.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShiver130 on 05/03/2010

- This watch looks fantastic, in fact it looks just the genuine ODM Pixel. - The pixelated time looks unique. - The watch has month and day display - The Silicon band can be cut to proper wrist size with scissors (CAREFULLY) - The watch screen can be removed from the silicon band if you ever need to clean the band or watch face. - The watch feels somewhat ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWiZious on 07/15/2009

- Great display (readable outside, in the shade). - Very long, size-adjustable, strap. - Has a neat odm "watermark" indentation in the silicon shield. - It's a bit cheap to the touch. Feels very plastic-ish. - The lock went up on it's own a couple of times, and i doubt it's longevity. - The button is a bit unresponsive, you have to push it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections