DX » Community » Reviews » CURREN Tungsten Steel Band Analog Quartz Wrist Watch - Black + Blue
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byinternets on 06/07/2014

Unlike a lot of watches on here, the face is not enormous. The glossy black finish on the strap looks stylish, without seeming 'plasticy'. Strap comes with enough links to fit larger wrists. While blue and black might seem like an attractive combination, its not so easy to read in the dark and the watch does not have any glow in the dark/lighting features.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarfieldp on 04/29/2014

Very heavy material, a quite surprising element as I had been expecting something much lighter. The paint job is clear and well done, and is a very cool colour. After extended wear you can observe that the paint on the wristband wears off. Also, the wristband is not completely well painted in the non visible areas. Also, the glass is a little elevated ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymancado22 on 11/01/2013

Really pretty color, design and seems really good, the building feel solid, it came well protected with a simple box, I just had to adjust the size of my wrist, it has a better quality than other more expensive clocks. It is a little complicated to close it, lacks a better design to make easy to take out and put back, as there are times when I need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFairlightCMI on 08/08/2013

What can i say? It's a wrist watch, but its a great one. The watch looks really nice and is quality build. Very heavy material and a very very nice look. The blue/black colorcombination is done very well. The watch isnt so big, so it doesnt make me look like a **. None but i have to say following: The "painting" isnt done perfectly... there ... Read more

7 0
  • posted bykasredas on 07/28/2013

Good quality and good looking watch. It's like stylish and solid combination. Everything is black except that little screw imitations and that blue color inside. All that combination looking pretty good It's a bit heavy but not too much. So that's not big deal. comparing to much more smaller watch Band Length was too long but it's easy to make it shorter.... Read more

watch
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections