DX » Community » Reviews » Odm Stylish LED Dot-Matrix Fashion Watch with Weekday Display (Black)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byV1LL33 on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This watch was so cheap, that I thought it wouldn't be that good with quality and everything. But when I got it and opened the package this watch actually showed the quality it had, with a steady plastic case and a soft rubber case. When I had changed the batt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStrangeEmily on 08/21/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Great to see the date and time in the dark. - I like the ittle lcd display after seeing the time. - Was quite easy to set after seeing the instructions on another post/rating. - Dunno what people are talking about but this watch is HUGE. - Quite easy to understand the t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriohachu on 08/14/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Is a very cheap and original watch - In the back is tagged as ODM - Is kind of rough - if you want something different this is your watch. - For the price is worth it - Good looking watch Cons:- The hour shows pretty blurry, the rubber part covering the numb... Read more

0 0
  • posted byautobot18two on 08/07/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This 'odm' watch looks cool and is almost indistinguishable from the original. Has a solid feel to it, doesn't feel cheap. The time display is very unique. Has 'odm' markings on the front and back of the watch. could pass off as a genuine odm watch to the untr... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections