DX » Community » Reviews » High Speed TF / Micro SDHC Card w/ TF to SD Card Adapter (32GB / Class 10)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytkgass on 03/14/2014

Comes with adapter Really big amount of memory Really high speed Very good price Good protector to keep it No cons! Maybe it is necessary to measure the speed in order to be totally sure about the class, but with regular data transferences than I am doing, it seem to be ok It is really nice, because of the amount of data that you can keep it. I have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrookie1178 on 02/06/2014

it's affordable, costs me much less to order it from china than to purchase in Jamaica. It works, it's recognized by my phone (I bought the card to expand the capacity of my smartphone, from 4GB-32GB), my card reader and my pc no problem and it's blistering fast. shipping is dreadfully slow (about a month), but that's an acceptable trade-off. It's not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysokatsui on 08/31/2013

Class 10 speeds in every device i've placed it in really competitive price Standart quality like all other TF cards comes with an adaptor Actually, i can't tell any cons for this one! worths every penny of its price !!!!! no other thoughts .. There couldn't be a better deal for that speed and capacity at this time.. Buy this product if you are a regular ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections