Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMothafuka on 01/25/2013

Good device, helps me charge my DS Lite anywhere! There's no complain about the item til now. I will test the device daily and will see how it holds. Cuz I'm a non stop player!!! Let's se if it holds! No cons! There's no complain about the item til now. In the future I'll post more of my experience with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBill2010 on 05/18/2011

- Bivolt auto-switching; - US Plug (can be a con for somebody else, but not for me); - Foldable plug; - Cord is short as hell. I could only use it near some surface that happens to be near a wall socket. In any other condition it won't do. Could have a longer cord, like 60'' would be ok. It happens to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byteamgatch on 04/26/2011

well it works!!!! it charges the nintendo dslite about the time as the original does. the voltage and current were spot on..tested by 2 licensed electrician. the end plug is snug into the console it has that foldable prongs which might be good for storing but not so good for durability. you are bound ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvashboi on 01/19/2011

It works like the original. Looks like the original. Fast-charge time. DX probably has the best price for a replacement ds charger. the cord is shorter Color is a bit bland. Would have preferred black, but that's not a big deal. its not an original but works just like the real thing. a great replacement ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfelipemflp on 12/28/2010

It works like the original. Looks like the original. Fast-charge time. Much better than the alternative that comes with the purchase of refurbished. Comes in a box. The best charger for NDS in the DealExtreme! Nothing!!! Because is the best charger for NDS in the DealExtreme! Works like the original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKeilaron on 11/28/2010

Bought this when I bought a "non-working" NDS off an auction site, and it worked perfectly. No hissing, no high-pitched noise, it just worked. None really.. I guess it could be made less wide so that it's not in the way of other things when you're using a splitter.. I eventually even forgot I had a non-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywackietobaccie on 10/28/2010

-The connectors fit fine in the DS Lite and I have no problems with the wall portion of the plug. -Like said before, the cord is shorter than what one would probably like. -The charger is an almost 1:1 (dimensions) copy of the original charger. -The weight of this charger is different than the original.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybigrockshow on 08/28/2010

cheap and good. packaged nicely by dealextreme to withstand all the shipping and handling. this was very useful for my area as i required to bring the charger around due to work and it allowed me to refrain from blowing the nds wish it has better specifications on the box and better instructions on how ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhyrez99 on 08/22/2010

I have had this one for a couple of years now and it still works great. This looks like the original and works great for charging the NDS. I can not think of any negatives here. I guess the only negative is you have to wait for it to be delivered. Although this is not an original, it works just like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobimnet on 05/03/2010

- Good price and do what it have to do! - Worked just fine in 110 and 220 Volts. - Fit fine in ndslite(the other i had don't fit so perfect in the ndslite) - Cable is a little short. - Not has a good looking as the ds original one, dont have the nds marks on the cable. I think this is the best charge ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections