Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMothafuka on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good device, helps me charge my DS Lite anywhere! There's no complain about the item til now. I will test the device daily and will see how it holds. Cuz I'm a non stop player!!! Let's se if it holds!Cons:No cons! There's no complain about the item til now. In the future... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBill2010 on 05/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Bivolt auto-switching; - US Plug (can be a con for somebody else, but not for me); - Foldable plug; Cons:- Cord is short as hell. I could only use it near some surface that happens to be near a wall socket. In any other condition it won't do. OtherThoughts:Could have a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteamgatch on 04/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:well it works!!!! it charges the nintendo dslite about the time as the original does. the voltage and current were spot on..tested by 2 licensed electrician. the end plug is snug into the console Cons:it has that foldable prongs which might be good for storing but not so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvashboi on 01/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It works like the original. Looks like the original. Fast-charge time. DX probably has the best price for a replacement ds charger. Cons:the cord is shorter Color is a bit bland. Would have preferred black, but that's not a big deal. OtherThoughts:its not an or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfelipemflp on 12/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It works like the original. Looks like the original. Fast-charge time. Much better than the alternative that comes with the purchase of refurbished. Comes in a box. The best charger for NDS in the DealExtreme! Cons:Nothing!!! Because is the best charger for NDS in the Deal... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKeilaron on 11/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Bought this when I bought a "non-working" NDS off an auction site, and it worked perfectly. No hissing, no high-pitched noise, it just worked. Cons:None really.. I guess it could be made less wide so that it's not in the way of other things when you're using a splitter..... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywackietobaccie on 10/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-The connectors fit fine in the DS Lite and I have no problems with the wall portion of the plug. Cons:-Like said before, the cord is shorter than what one would probably like. OtherThoughts:-The charger is an almost 1:1 (dimensions) copy of the original charge... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigrockshow on 08/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:cheap and good. packaged nicely by dealextreme to withstand all the shipping and handling. this was very useful for my area as i required to bring the charger around due to work and it allowed me to refrain from blowing the nds Cons:wish it has better specifications on t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhyrez99 on 08/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I have had this one for a couple of years now and it still works great. This looks like the original and works great for charging the NDS. Cons:I can not think of any negatives here. I guess the only negative is you have to wait for it to be delivered. OtherThoughts:Alth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobimnet on 05/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Good price and do what it have to do! - Worked just fine in 110 and 220 Volts. - Fit fine in ndslite(the other i had don't fit so perfect in the ndslite) Cons:- Cable is a little short. - Not has a good looking as the ds original one, dont have the nds marks... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections