DX » Community » Reviews » Translucent 2*AA-to-D Battery Converter Cases (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byManoRAW on 02/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-2xAA batteries (parallel work); -all size AA batteries mounting (any height AA batteries); -not bad plastic material; -easy mount or umount batteries; -CHEAP. Cons:no cons for me / also for this money. OtherThoughts:Some users recommends use sku 22596, but it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydleex on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It holds two AAs but can also work with one AA if less capacity is required. The volume pricing is nice if you need many. Cons:The thin molded plastic hinges and latch look weak. Also, it takes my bad eyes and fat fingers a few seconds to find and open the latch. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlo1967 on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- easy to use - works perfect, saves expensive D-cells - the price is very good, less then 2 euro´s for a pack of 2. In the Netherlands you pay over 10 euro for just 1. Cons:- there are no + and - signs on the converter cases, this can get you confused on how to put... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarfpt on 08/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It will save you money because D-size batteries are expensive and AA-size one are very inexpensive. It's 4 converters, so it will be enough to anyone. I use these converters on my flashlight and it works great. Cons:The plastic of the hinge is a little too wea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byripmyundies on 01/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low cost...not much else... Cons:I have purchased many of these converters from other place with different designs. These ones are garbage. The receiving connections inside for the AA battery are poorly designed and provide intermittent connection. The AA batt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThirtyPCA on 08/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:D batteries are considerably more expensive than AA batteries, so in the long term you'll save money powering your electronics by purchasing these. These are also good if you use D batteries infrequently but usually have AAs on hand. Cons:The hinges on the botto... Read more

0 0
  • posted byc654321c on 04/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You can use cheaper AA batteries instead of D cells. You can but a bunch of AA NiMh batteries instead of buying all different sizes. This adapter takes 2 AA in parallel to double the capacity to act more like a D cell. Cons:The hinge seems flimsy and will brea... Read more

0 0
  • posted by74Sharps on 01/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great alternative to using "D" size cells. Much better than the single "AA" version. Twice the capacity. Easy to load and unload the "AA" cells. The end "snaps" securely. Cons:I do not know how long the hinges will last. They are pretty thin. I am sure they will last a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlightInWinter on 07/31/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:These convert 2 AA batteries to a D-Cell whereas sku.22596 converts 1 AA battery to a D-Cell. These will give you more amperage capacity. Cons:The plastic hinge feels REAL cheap and I doubt that it will hold up to much of anything. The batteries wobble inside un... Read more

2 0
  • posted byblacklung000 on 06/09/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Chuck in 2 AA rechargeable and you got a D cell rechargable - not sure of the capacities of D cell but the ease of using AAs surely offsets it. Quick and easy to insert AAs Feels like decent build quality - the clip that holds the lid down seems lke it should... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections