DX » Community » Reviews » Translucent 2*AA-to-D Battery Converter Cases (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 11 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Can install 2pcs. Nice design. Very easy to use.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byungtong on 08/04/2014

Can install 2pcs of AA batteries into a Size-D battery. Read more

Impression:Very easy to use.,Nice design.,Can install 2pcs.;

0 0
  • posted bySpaceFuzz on 02/28/2014

Great for using rechargeable AA batteries in devices that require D cell. Capacity of 2 AA batteries may not be quite as good as 1 alkaline D cell, but they still last quite long (and rechargeable AA NiMH capacities are increasing). I've used these converters for 2 years in a half-dozen devices from flashlights to baby swings. They work in EVERY device ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byManoRAW on 02/10/2014

-2xAA batteries (parallel work); -all size AA batteries mounting (any height AA batteries); -not bad plastic material; -easy mount or umount batteries; -CHEAP. no cons for me / also for this money. Some users recommends use sku 22596, but it's 1xAA battery case. Capacity of D-size rechargeable batteries ~9000 mAh. With this sku you can get 2700*2=54... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydcafri on 07/30/2013

Very nice product to have at home. I use it for portable shower which required four x D cell batteries. Since it uses two AA batteries per D it is strong enough to drive the device. You can also use it for less consuming devices and receive longer life-time. Since Rechargeable D cells are very expansive, This product makes it cheap. Nothing much to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxfer62 on 07/28/2013

Better quality, cheaper than the other product that description is wrong and gives 1 battery converter but you think you're receiving 2. This one makes more noticeable that you can put 2 AA batteries in the adapter for more lasting power. I didn't find any con up to now Converters are really solid, I don't have a product to test it with, just bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydleex on 02/26/2013

It holds two AAs but can also work with one AA if less capacity is required. The volume pricing is nice if you need many. The thin molded plastic hinges and latch look weak. Also, it takes my bad eyes and fat fingers a few seconds to find and open the latch. This takes two AA in parallel. Load them both with the positive end down (toward the bump). ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlo1967 on 01/03/2013

- easy to use - works perfect, saves expensive D-cells - the price is very good, less then 2 euro´s for a pack of 2. In the Netherlands you pay over 10 euro for just 1. - there are no + and - signs on the converter cases, this can get you confused on how to put the batteries in. - durability is yet to be unknown, but it looks ok - this is the perfect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarfpt on 08/18/2012

It will save you money because D-size batteries are expensive and AA-size one are very inexpensive. It's 4 converters, so it will be enough to anyone. I use these converters on my flashlight and it works great. The plastic of the hinge is a little too weak, but with careful you should make them last. My flashlight works great with these converter, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byripmyundies on 01/27/2011

Low cost...not much else... I have purchased many of these converters from other place with different designs. These ones are garbage. The receiving connections inside for the AA battery are poorly designed and provide intermittent connection. The AA battery is also hard to get lined up inside the tube. Save your money, and buy a better quality converter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThirtyPCA on 08/25/2010

D batteries are considerably more expensive than AA batteries, so in the long term you'll save money powering your electronics by purchasing these. These are also good if you use D batteries infrequently but usually have AAs on hand. The hinges on the bottom seem rather thin an flimsy as others have commented. If it breaks, though, nothing a spot of ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections