DX » Community » Reviews » Translucent 2*AA-to-D Battery Converter Cases (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Great price Nice design. Can install 2pcs. Very easy to use.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysoldierneo on 08/25/2015

I ordered this Translucent in order to use my AA rechargeable batteries and it really save a money

Impression:Nice design.;

0 0 0

• posted byspartanwarrior on 06/06/2015

low price for a very practiced product

Impression:Nice design.;

0 0 0

• posted byHLB on 05/12/2015

Can use AA batteries for D size and no need to buy D size batteries anymore. It is especially good to use AA size rechargeable batteries since D size it is hard to find the battery and the charger. This one is also great to contain 2 batteries so that you can have twice the capacity.

Impression:Can install 2pcs.;

0 0 0

• posted byDanmo43 on 02/14/2015

These have saved me more than once in a tight. 2 AA alkaline batteries will last as long as a D battery and weighs a lot less. These are a must have!

Impression:Great price,Nice design.;

0 0 0

• posted bynyharel on 02/08/2015

In the past D batteries were very commonly used, but nowadays they are very expensive, to the point where filling an old toy with D batteries can lead you to bankruptcy ;-) This great product is an "adapter" which "converts" two AA batteries into one D battery. Excellent because AA batteries are... Read more

Impression:Great price;

0 0 0

• posted byungtong on 08/04/2014

Can install 2pcs of AA batteries into a Size-D battery.

Impression:Very easy to use.,Nice design.,Can install 2pcs.;

0 0 0

• posted bySpaceFuzz on 02/28/2014

Great for using rechargeable AA batteries in devices that require D cell. Capacity of 2 AA batteries may not be quite as good as 1 alkaline D cell, but they still last quite long (and rechargeable AA NiMH capacities are increasing). I've used these converters for 2 years in a half-dozen devices I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byManoRAW on 02/10/2014

-2xAA batteries (parallel work); -all size AA batteries mounting (any height AA batteries); -not bad plastic material; -easy mount or umount batteries; -CHEAP. no cons for me / also for this money. Some users recommends use sku 22596, but it's 1xAA battery case. Capacity of D-size rechargeable -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydcafri on 07/30/2013

Very nice product to have at home. I use it for portable shower which required four x D cell batteries. Since it uses two AA batteries per D it is strong enough to drive the device. You can also use it for less consuming devices and receive longer life-time. Since Rechargeable D cells are very it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxfer62 on 07/28/2013

Better quality, cheaper than the other product that description is wrong and gives 1 battery converter but you think you're receiving 2. This one makes more noticeable that you can put 2 AA batteries in the adapter for more lasting power. I didn't find any con up to now Converters are really I a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere