DX » Community » Reviews » BAOFENG Replacement 7.4V 1800mAh Battery for Walkie Talkie UV-5R - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good Normal Super!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJaccodejong on 11/28/2014

Fine replacement battery. Fits perfectly. Is about 70% charged delivered. 2-hour charge reefed for use. Handy to have a backup battery pack. Furthermore, no additives, just fine as could be expected. Besides saying that nowadays fast delivery takes place a great improvement for DX.com. Read more

Impression:Normal;

0 0 0

• posted byValerijus50 on 11/03/2014

Pros: -Well protected and packaged goods .. -Excellent customer service. -The battery fits nicely on my Baofeng UV-5R. -It looks exactly the same as the battery that came with the radio. -It's a very good product! I think I will buy another one! Cons: The battery doesn't come with a case to protect it ... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bybos777 on 08/20/2014

Fast delivery, well packaged goods and protected. Excellent customer service. Read more

Impression:Super!;

0 0 0

• posted bybes203040 on 07/25/2014

satisfied with the price and quality, sorry that is not the original-Is a minus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! I would like to next orders I received original batteries.works fine until ..... when the first tests on the durability of......................... important to properly use .... Read more

Impression:Normal;

0 0 0

• posted byAntennmannen on 05/21/2014

The spare battery works just as fine as the original one. I especially like the format on this battery since it allow for long time use even if it not being the longer battery version. No con's No not really.. Obviously only pro's it makes your unit work as it should. no good use looking at it when not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaijus on 05/14/2014

The battery works, the battery fits nicely on my Baofeng UV-5R. The original charger can also charge a battery without the radio attached. It looks exactly the same as the battery that came with the radio. The battery doesn't come with a case or pouch to protect it when you carry it with you on a trip ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJihar on 01/24/2014

+Size exactly as original, capacity is around 1200 mah (measured by imax B6 at 0.5 A discarge) +It is still good compared with original battery. It was around 900 mah (after 1 year of usage) at the same Imax discharge settings +good packaging by DX, all 5 batteryes were safely delivered +good price sticker ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byflaviofabri on 09/07/2013

Boa qualidade, acabamento e funcionalidade. O preço é baixo (e baixou mais ainda) o que torna a compra atrativa. A encomenda chegou sem problemas e não houve qualquer novidade em relação à servir no rádio a que se destina. A durabilide é a mesma da bateria que ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections