DX » Community » Reviews » Miniisw Professional Side Open Protective Case for Gopro Hero3 - Transparent + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGaArHen on 05/23/2014

This is a must have accessory for GoPro users that want a better sound quality or use cables during the record. With the open sided case you can record with an external power source, what is amazing, because the battery die very fast. As a DJ, its perfect for me to record sets that needs 2+ hours of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjenciky on 03/20/2014

Quality plastic, processing quality, low price, crystal clear glass, perfectly optical properties. Serve the purpose they have to be connected to Gopro cable during use, is opening correctly. Camera lens not sit completely accurate but not too deviation. Door hinge pin falls out, it must be glued Quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaxleb72 on 01/15/2014

The key point of occurs rest its price very lower than that of the product of origin however some little gifts are to be seen again. The quality of the plastic remains it irreproachable, plastic clearly very white very well. The quality of the fixation: when I put her on a very right object, the case ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypelasky on 11/05/2013

That's exactly what i was looking for. I wanted to use it to make timelapses that as needs sooooo much time, it needs to be conected to the cable so this is a really good solution. The quality is quite ok, looks hard. Have the button for the wifi and the two basic of the GoPro. The closing sistem is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections