DX » Community » Reviews » Wired Joystick Video Game Controller for Nintendo 64 - Black (200cm-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThiagoBocaJM on 02/10/2014

The stick is almost good as the original N64 Controller. The plastic is very good quality. The buttons (A,B,C-pad) works great. The wire is thick like the original. The D-pad buttons are hard, but I think it will become smoother with more use. The controller doesn`t fit very perfectly to the console,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspaynaw on 09/10/2013

English: Firm pressing buttons with good and soft, perfect central lever. All buttons are very well established. Great item, very similar to the original. Portuguese: Botões firmes com o pressionamento bom e macio, alavanca central perfeita. Todos botões estão muito bem fixados. Ó... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPaatjo on 08/06/2013

Cheap - The cord is only 180cm - I ordered two of these and with both of them the joystick leaned to the right so it's very difficult to play games where you need precicion - I opened one of them and they have replaced the original joystick mechanics so that even if you have skills, you can not fix these ... Read more

0 0 21

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections